View Full Version : HOW STOOOOOOOPID can you be

UserRemoved1
07-24-2007, 08:28 AM
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=entertainment&id=5505426

She hasn't even gone to court for the first charges yet. WHAT A LOSER. PARIS is a angel compared to this one. :rotflmao:

2boxers
07-24-2007, 08:32 AM
A good friend of mine was one of the aresting officers on the first OUI she got, he said the stuff they found on her was amazing. He also said she is one of the dumbest people he has met

Swimmer
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
It isn't worth posting here.

BigFish
07-24-2007, 11:12 PM
That flushing sound you hear is her career going down the toity!:smash:

What she fails to realize is she has to work for a living....unlike Paris aka The Dush! No old family fortune to carry her sorry ass!!!:uhuh:

The Dad Fisherman
07-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Lindsey Lohan is one of the most Beautiful women in the world and one of, if not THE most talented actress in Hollywood. I think the Whole Drinking and Driving thing has been Blown WAY out of proportion, She went to Rehab and Managed to stay clean for an entire week.......I think if she got more help and understanding from her fans she wouldn't be in this predicanment.

I also think that with the right approach.........Wooooaaah, wait a minute, Reality Check......I guess I was hanging around that Micheal Vick thread too long......My Principles are starting to get skewed.

She's another train wreck of a person that really isn't worth the 15 minutes of fame she gets....and I hope her 15 minutes ends REAL soon.

Saltheart
07-25-2007, 08:09 AM
I think there should be special laws for celebrities. Its tough to be rich and famous. They need to drink and abuse drugs to get through their tough schedule of dinnersand evening parties.

Show some sympathy for the poor girl just trying to keep an even keel during her difficult and trying life.

You know what? Who cares about Lindsey Lohan??

And by the way , leave Paris out of this. She paid her dues to society and deserves a fresh start. Just leave her alone , she did a great job in the last movie and i hope she stays happy and healthy enough to make some more movies for us!

striprman
07-25-2007, 01:21 PM
What kind of stupid movie is "I know who killed me" ?