View Full Version : tourney rules question

gilligan
08-22-2002, 05:59 PM
alright im a little foggy on the rules of tournament but here are a few specific questions that would clear most of it for me.

1. so we can only keep one fish a day as usual. alright so the total stripers for any one angler can only be 3 (or can commercially licensed people enter more than one per day?). now , does the total weight of any one persons three day catch determine the grand prize or is it the one single biggest fish.
2. as far as blues are concerned basically the same questions but can we keep unlimited numbers of them. or is it gonna be the single biggest fish?
3. if things go well and i get a big fish a day there is no way ill want all that fish. is there anywhere i could maybe donate the fish to a veterans home or a homeless shelter? or anyone on this site interested?

thanks to all who respond. we dont have too much time left till kickoff so good luck too all and may the best angler win!

mikecc
08-22-2002, 06:28 PM
Only one fish per day.bass & Blue
Comercial bass season is closed so there is only one fish per day for them also.
It is by each fish not combined weight.same for blue fish ,no need to kill fish that will not count.

gilligan
08-22-2002, 06:44 PM
absolutley agree w/ keep the kill down thats why im wondering, i dont want to keep anything thats not gonna beat the leading fish. so from what i understand boaters in the tourney will be keeping us informed on ch. 69 vhf.we all should make updates whenever possible to help us keep down the take.maybe when getting bait or weighing in a fish we could try to get the word out via cellphone, vhf.