View Full Version : 1000 lb bloofish

UserRemoved1
07-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Yep I caught a 1000lb bloofish today. 5 lbs at a time for 6 hours. Holy croly there's some bloofish out there that need a serious attitude adjustment :hee: Middle Ground was lit up like no tomorrow with keeper bass mixed with 5 lbs bloos. ALL morning long. If you got your lure away from the bloos you caught nice bass. The damn poppers couldn't even sit on the water for 5 seconds after landing and they were inhaled by razorlips.

Big bass around the vineyard. LOTS of bait. We found fish were eating sandeels and year of young? 2" squid. I got some pictures in the camera and we had to use a disposable today so they got to be developed. one 34" bass is going to the grill the rest went home to grow.

LESSON #1...don't put your digital camera inside a ziplock bag and leave it in the cooler. It makes the whole thing fog over..what a dopey thing that was it took almost an hour for it to dry out all the condensation.

Lure of choice today was a banana fathead 1.5 oz and Olive/White bigmouth poppers. 11 hours on the water today. No signs of bones or albies in 71 degree water in some places.

thefishingfreak
07-27-2007, 05:04 PM
i'll take 'em,
get 20 and call me, i'll come get em..
:gorez:

UserRemoved1
07-27-2007, 05:47 PM
someone beat you to it mike. I think we fit 16 in the cooler, livewell, fish locker,etc :)