View Full Version : WHACKED OUT

UserRemoved1
07-30-2007, 08:47 AM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070730/D8QMSNL82.html

Gee ya think cuz they electrocuted the guy not once but twice might be the reason he died?

I'm all for stopping the bad guys but I think these stun guns are too dangerous.

2boxers
07-30-2007, 11:13 AM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070730/D8QMSNL82.html

Gee ya think cuz they electrocuted the guy not once but twice might be the reason he died?

I'm all for stopping the bad guys but I think these stun guns are too dangerous.

I have been tazed quite a few times, also I believe if you look at the stats only 1 person has ever died because of tazing alone (I may be wrong). The tazer is a great tool, but like anything else it is LESS lethal, more people have died from having an allergic reaction to OC spray (pepper spray) than from a tazer also you can die from getting hit with a baton. I was not at this incident and I do not know why the tazer was deployed the second time, but the tazer IMO is one of the best tools on a duty belt to stop a violent person with out harming them or having them harm you.

Nebe
07-30-2007, 03:27 PM
I have been tazed quite a few times.

care to share?? :D

fishpoopoo
07-30-2007, 03:34 PM
he's probably an LEO, nebe.

Skitterpop
07-30-2007, 03:45 PM
PTD

everyone should have a personal tazer device.... mine has saved me thousands on therapy :bl2: .............. my wife loves zapping me as well so it has it marital benefits as well.

tattoobob
07-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Some real strange people in this world, was he a priest? sounds shady to me. I don't blame the cops at all

JohnR
07-30-2007, 05:06 PM
PTD

everyone should have a personal tazer device.... mine has saved me thousands on therapy :bl2: .............. my wife loves zapping me as well so it has it marital benefits as well.

Sounds like a Simpson's episode :tooth: - Hi Mike :wavey:

I'm all for the use of less lethal devices in Law Enforcement provided they do not significantly endanger the LEO.

The fact that someone dies from being tazered is unfortunate but understandable. Unless said victim is looking for suicide by cop, I think after the fact they would have preferred being tazered than .45'd

Backbeach Jake
07-30-2007, 06:03 PM
A tazer shot would be fatal to me. I'd die of embarrassment after loading my pants...:bshake:

2boxers
07-30-2007, 07:37 PM
care to share?? :D

Yes I work in LE and you have to get tazed if you want to carry a tazer. Getting tazed sucks real bad and it will make the biggest toughest guy scream like a 6 year old girl. People always ask "does it hurT to take out the prongs" all I tell them is you want those damn things out of you so bag that it dosent mater if they are 8/0 hooks you just want them out