View Full Version : Tree Face Mystery Solved!

BigFish
08-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Caught a pesky squirrel wrestling the last piece from the tree today! Curious that these have been there for 2 years and only now they are disappearing? What could the squirrels want with them? Perhaps to light their little nests at night as they are glow in the dark???:hee:

Nebe
08-02-2007, 05:06 PM
"just as bass grub for lobsters when the pogies are scarse, so does the noble ground squirell grub for tree ornaments when he cant find his nuts/

thanks for watching mutual of omaha's wild Kingdom"

Raven
08-02-2007, 06:06 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/squirrels.jpg

gone fishin
08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Croak one and a hunred show up for the funeral. Pests!! They can munch through a 50 lb. bag of sunflower seed in no time.:liquify: :liquify:

Uncle Matt
08-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Ah thank God. The suspense was killing me! Speaking of killing, what are the plans for the squirrels?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Nebe, whatever the hell your on I'll take some..... Geez.....

fishpoopoo
08-03-2007, 07:48 AM
squirrels are surpisingly good eating.

daceman63
08-03-2007, 08:38 AM
so the squirrels hat ethos tree faces as much as your neighbors.....who knew.....

The Dad Fisherman
08-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Mrs Squirrel: Honey we just had some new neighbors move in.

Mr. Squirrel: Yeah I saw.....I can't believe he went up to our house and put that stupid face up right on it.

Mrs. Squirrel: Oh Honey Relax I think he thought he was being nice...seems like a nice fellow.....rather large though. Be patient I'm sure he'll realize we don't want it and he'll take it down.

One year later........

Mr. Squirrel: That stupid face is still stuck to the side of the house, I thought you said he would take it down...

Mrs. Squirrel: have you talked to him and asked nicely if he would mind taking it down?

Mr. Squirrel: I tried but every time he comes out of the house he heads straight to the shed and stays there for hours, either that or he's out the door before the crack of dawn carrying a big ass stick mumbling to himself that "today is the day". And besides you know I'm not a morning person.

Mrs:Squirrel: Oh Honey be patient, I'm sure he's busy with the new house and just hasn't thought of it.....I mean he doesn't even seem to have time to take care of his lawn let alone worry about our house. Just be patient....I'm sure he'll take them down in time.

Another Year Later.....

Mr Squirrel: That's it I've had it with that stupid Face....that thing is now Mocking me......I 'm taking it down Piece by Piece and I don't care what the new neighbors think.

Mrs. Squirrel: Well your gonna do what you want anyway. you never listen to me anyways.

Mr. Squirrel: Good, Cause its outta here, and after I take care of that stupid face I'm getting rid of all those God Damn wooden fish he keeps hanging everywhere....look at it, theres hundreds of them hanging all over the place......no doubt about it, they're next.

Slipknot
08-03-2007, 11:00 AM
:hihi: lmao
slow day at work huh Kevin:hee:

The Dad Fisherman
08-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Yep....:hee:

justplugit
08-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Caught a pesky squirrel wrestling the last piece from the tree today!

Sprinkle some cheyenne peper on em' and let him wrestle with that. :devil2:

BigFish
08-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Caught him workin' hard to get the last of the face!:laugha:

Slingah
08-03-2007, 05:08 PM
that is funny....he is on a quest...

Swimmer
08-04-2007, 10:32 AM
I think we have found a closet tree hugg:love: er here.