View Full Version : Multi Tasking

Tagger
08-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Ok ... This is not the first time this has happened . I go in the mens room today and I have to use the stall . There's probably about six stalls in there. All of a sudden somebody eles comes in and goes in one of the other stalls . Moments later a (thunderous fart) " Hi Honey " ,,, "What are you doing ?" (plop plop), "I love you too" (fizzleblap) ,,,odor is warfing now ,,getting very thick ,, "We going out to dinner tonight ?" (fart,plop)... This goes on and on .. Alot of people are taking advantage of down time and making calls in the pooper.. This guy probably calls his sweety same time every day .. (if she only knew)I've also heard people getting driving directions in the toilet .. amazing ,,,, please remember to wash your hands ..

RIROCKHOUND
08-09-2007, 02:41 PM
tagger... could be worse
one of my favorites..
(keep it saved on my hard-drive it's so funny!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNr4U-BAvQ

Swimmer
08-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok ... This is not the first time this has happened . I go in the mens room today and I have to use the stall . There's probably about six stalls in there. All of a sudden somebody eles comes in and goes in one of the other stalls . Moments later a (thunderous fart) " Hi Honey " ,,, "What are you doing ?" (plop plop), "I love you too" (fizzleblap) ,,,odor is warfing now ,,getting very thick ,, "We going out to dinner tonight ?" (fart,plop)... This goes on and on .. Alot of people are taking advantage of down time and making calls in the pooper.. This guy probably calls his sweety same time every day .. (if she only knew)I've also heard people getting driving directions in the toilet .. amazing ,,,, please remember to wash your hands ..

Thats friekin hilarious. Maybe the wife or his partner enjoys the banter along with the sound effects.

Raven
08-09-2007, 06:05 PM
in Newark Airport recently...
an Asian guy is standing next to me taking a pee while talking on his cell phone...
i wasn't thrilled to say the least.

justplugit
08-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Worst is seein a guy tryin to take a shower in there. :err:

Backbeach Jake
08-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Tagger, you're a force of Nature.:claps:

Raven
08-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Worst is seein a guy tryin to take a shower in there. :err:

as long as it isn't a golden shower :yak6:

The Dad Fisherman
08-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Thats friekin hilarious. Maybe the wife or his partner enjoys the banter along with the sound effects.

Maybe he can wait for that morning after the 3 Burritos and a Six Pack to talk about her Family.

"You Mother wants What !".........TTHHHHPPPPTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

"and you know how I feel About that Free-loading TTHHHHPPPPPTTTTTT......THHHPTTTT...Brother of Yours.....FWEEEPP!

Saltheart
08-10-2007, 08:11 AM
He needs a set up like this!

bloocrab
08-10-2007, 08:51 AM
At a Walmart once, guy peeing in the toilet on cell phone....I'm guessing he reached to close his fly...........

SPLASH!!!....Followed by a LOT of Profanity. Yep, phone fell into toilet......:rotf2:

smokefish
08-10-2007, 01:19 PM
I work with a guy that will eat his lunch while droppin a duece.:yak5:

Tagger
08-10-2007, 02:15 PM
I work with a guy that will eat his lunch while droppin a duece.:yak5:

want a brownie ? :yak4:

Rockport24
08-10-2007, 02:23 PM
oh my god this thread is hilarious!
I first experienced this kind of thing in college when kids would bring their phones into the stalls and talk to their parents while dropping one.