View Full Version : south county

striperjerk1
08-27-2002, 09:53 AM
heading down to either charlestown or east beach tonight any sugestions? will be bottom fishing and pluggin.

joeangler
08-27-2002, 03:01 PM
if your fishing east beach take a right to the rocks and say hi ill be there around 630 700 im the guy with the black dog they were all over the place last night chasing the bait right up to the beach it was fun they should be there tonight see ya:) :) :) :) :) :)

striperjerk1
08-28-2002, 10:41 AM
sorry i miss the post joe ,did go to east beach,did not stay long , parking lot closes at 9:00. dont know of any other place to park. i,ll have to check that area more closely. yeah the bait was evry where all along the shore, next time. went to quonny instead . did manage to get a blue ,on a kastmaster at night? ;)

joeangler
08-28-2002, 02:23 PM
went last night fish everywhere caught 8 bass up to 33" plus3 blues in 2 hours it was fun if your heading down quoony take your 2nd left first 1 is dead end follow all theway down youll see a little parking area right there park walk to the rocks and have a ball going tonight around 600 i drive a red dodge car youll see it there maybe tonight if not tommorow give it a shot see ya :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: