View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
08-17-2007, 07:39 AM
What's up for the weekend?

The August Cooling week appears upon us. Fishies are starting to activate, congregate, and as long as they navigate to my plug or eel, all will be well! Some of the best fishing is just around the corner.

So what's up for the weekend?

pal156
08-17-2007, 07:42 AM
headed to race point for a week

luds
08-17-2007, 07:44 AM
damage control :uhoh:

Back Beach
08-17-2007, 08:06 AM
damage control :uhoh:

Take her to grill 23. Kiss ass, patch things up. When she's not looking, pull out the hook file and touch up paint. Get ready for the next round. :behead:Works every time.

Weekend with the family for me. Maybe a Sunday night exploit into the suds.

Clogston29
08-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Tonight - put in some time with the wife and recover from an all nighter wednesday followed by a full day of work followed by a dinner party with the wife's friends yesterday

Tomorrow - trying to find the fish again, hoping they went where I think they might have - or came back to where they were

Sunday - fall asleep watching another boring race at MIS

hyefisherman2
08-17-2007, 08:14 AM
nauset beach tonight, cape cod canal tmmr night

capecodkid
08-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Car Shopping Saturday, Fishing Sunday

EarnedStripes44
08-17-2007, 08:47 AM
hitting Boston Harbor tonight with some eels

Clammer
08-17-2007, 08:57 AM
continuning to work on my stamp collection ;
may take a break @ go to the museiam [[sp]]
work on my sermon;;

get some great leads >>>> hear confessions >> al long as possible tomorrow ;;;

might target practice with my new ????

if it forecast snow >>>>>>>>>> see how many points I can score >>>>>>>>> hitting woman , kids . old people ,etc in the S&S parking lot >>>>>>>> double points if I back back over them :bounce:

work on my fishing gear & then smash it ;;

brain problems today >>>>>>>>> not really sure WTF will happen .<><:bshake:

Clogston29
08-17-2007, 09:04 AM
work on my sermon;;

if it forecast snow >>>>>>>>>> see how many points I can score >>>>>>>>> hitting woman , kids . old people ,etc in the S&S parking lot >>>>>>>> double points if I back back over them :bounce:

just be careful, ok :hihi:

decksweeper
08-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Some family coming in from Florida...headed out with capt Walter Otis to BI tomorrow am with them...a few BBQ's planned Sat & sunday..looks like decent weather..looking forward to it..

fishaholic18
08-17-2007, 09:59 AM
work on my sermon;;

Staying as far away as possible..At least till u come back to Earth.:wid: ..:wavey:

Fixing stuff around house 2day.
Who knows what weekend will bring, maybe another adventure.

JohnR
08-17-2007, 10:05 AM
work on my sermon;;

Someone needs a hug :wiggle:

what's up Mike??

MakoMike
08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Today I'm going to ice up and fuel up the boat. Weather doesn't look too good for tomorrow, so I may just get some chores done. Sunday I'm planning on going to Cox's ledge again. This time for myself. With all the cod we caught in the last three weeks I still haven't gotten one filet for myself! Sunday I'll load the freezer!

STREETFIGHT
08-17-2007, 10:41 AM
taking next week off to fish rhode island- starting tonight...

kippy
08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
having a bed delivered tomorrow than tuna fishing Sunday.

Backbeach Jake
08-17-2007, 10:50 AM
RP:sled:

BrianS
08-17-2007, 11:12 AM
headed to NH tonight for the anniversary....
big concert

Collective SOul
Counting Crows
Live

Hoteling it overnight... then cleaning all weekend.. Inlaws going home...

The Iceman 6
08-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Going fishing off buddy's boat Sunday Sunrise session then Sister's kid's christening.

Ice

JohnR
08-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Going fishing off buddy's boat Sunday Sunrise session then Sister's kid's christening.

Ice

Hope she is doing well, give your family our regards!

RNC
08-17-2007, 01:35 PM
I plan on fishing every night between Saturday -Wednesday depending on the weather.

RIROCKHOUND
08-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Hopefully Canyons Sunday (maybe into Monday)

DRUMCORPFAN
08-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Headed out tonite, got a good feeling about this one.

BigFish
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Going to "Prey" for a COW tonight!!!:drool: My Niece's wedding tomorrow.....Sunday a Christening for my Godson Thomas, JoeyG's youngest (a great honor for sure):uhuh:

Slingah
08-17-2007, 03:04 PM
fishing tonite.....work tomorrow, maybe go to the Marshfield Fair at nite...christening for Thomas on Sunday....
fishing Sunday nite...

Tagger
08-17-2007, 03:14 PM
maybe play some golf .. tennis too maybe.

5/0
08-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Gots some Buddys & their wives comming over tonight to watch the Sox's & Pats do some light to moderate Boozin:doh:
Yard work,wash da truck My Mom from N.H. is comming down to visit.Church on Sunday.....a lil more yard work some beers and thats a wrap.

Good luck to those who fish this weekend!

5/0

tattoobob
08-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Nothing to night, tomorrow vacuum the pool yard work, and then going to the Lowell Spinners game with my wife, oldest son and his girl, tomorrow night. Sunday taking the Camper to Plum Island for a over sand sticker and a little schoolie fishing maybe a nice walk on the beach

missing link
08-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Auditioning for "Queer Eye for the straight guy" fall season, then flying to LA for a one on one with Dr. Phil and taking my psychitrist advice on a free shock therapy treatment. Maybe wetting a line and catching some monster scup.
Link Sr

Squid kids Dad
08-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Auditioning for "Queer Eye for the straight guy" fall season, then flying to LA for a one on one with Dr. Phil and taking my psychitrist advice on a free shock therapy treatment. Maybe wetting a line and catching some monster scup.
Link Sr

ML...LOL...:rotf3:

jimmy z
08-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi John. Heading on out in a bit. Tomorrow I'm taking my son to a place where we can fish eels. That'll be a BLAST!

Moses
08-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Funeral mass tomorrow then spending the remainder of the day down the cape with family (rod in the truck just in case)

Sunday early fishing session and back by 10am

Wedding sunday afternoon

Monday off - FISHING!