View Full Version : SUPPORT the BOSSMAN

UserRemoved1
08-22-2007, 07:08 AM
And SB.com!

Here's the deal...

September is Salty's 5th year anniversary month...and we're going to do something just a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle wacky every week. Ok... maybe a tad off the wall :D

ANYONE who makes any donation to sb.com between today (Wednesday) and Friday midnight will be eligible for participation in WACKY WEDNESDAY specials and FREE SHIPPING FRIDAYS for the ENTIRE month of September.

So Bossman is out of work. I know interblab bills are not cheap. Let's make it easier on him. So support the site and I'll support you with some pisser deals. You donate what you can to help him out.

Please put your site name on the paypal cart so we can keep track of who is eligible. Donation link is here: http://www.striped-bass.com/donate.shtml

Swimmer
08-22-2007, 08:57 AM
We dood it..............

JohnR
08-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Hehehe - thanks guys.

Yes, I am out of my day job at the moment. Last job was axed at end of June due to the budget and a particularly short sighted Superintendent :hihi:

What I REALLY need is a decent paying Part Time IT job ;) - Any of you have need for a PART TIME Server/Security/LAN/WAN/Web/Desktop guy for your organization, let me know :hee: - I'll do part time from Groton - CT to RI to Boston. The Part Time is so I can also pursue "other" endeavors :)

So if you find you are contracting IT help 10 hours or more per week because you are not large enough to warrant your own IT staff or you are now approaching this level, or need to have a part time more senior IT individual, perhaps we can put something together for you :hee:

UserRemoved1
08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
BOSSMAN I sent you an email..hope it helps.That ain't pulling strings it's more like pulling the choir bell rope :D

2boxers
08-22-2007, 11:11 PM
any way to donate besides paypal? I dont use paypal

UserRemoved1
08-23-2007, 04:11 AM
2box I think you can snail mail too somewhere, I'll defer to bossman on that one.

BasicPatrick
08-23-2007, 12:46 PM
I know John has been trying to come to the Derby but has been worried as he has been out of work. A S-B member that wants to remain anonymous made a deposit for a bed space and for medical reasons can not come. This fine member has donated his deposit to get John to the house for week 3 which is when we are talking about having a S-B Derby Cookout/gathering. I have decided that if we fill up the last three spots on week three then I will have enough to kick in and John will have his stay covered (assuming he is not back to work).

UserRemoved1
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
eggsellent. Maybe we need to do a "Send bossman to the derby raffle" :hee:

UserRemoved1
08-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Donation period for this ends tonite at Midnite.

It'll definitely be worth your while :hee:

JohnR
08-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks everyone - it does help the site :btu: (and me)