View Full Version : RONZ's are awesome!

onsetangler
09-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Tried a RONZ for the first time today. Very finicky fish today.( mixture of bass and blues) I am not joking when I say these fish were all over the place and I threw everything I had in the bag at them. They wouldn't touch anything i was offering. I decided to try an 8 in. eel colored and wham 2nd cast I had an 8-9 pound blue. I know that blues can normally be caught on anything yada yada yada , but they were so keyed on the natural bait even they wouldn't hit anything either. I have heard people say that they catch when nothing else does and man I am now a believer! Excellent product!

slow eddie
09-04-2007, 04:51 PM
let me get this right. you threw a plastic bait and caught a 8 lb. blue. exactly what was left of the bait?

onsetangler
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Haha I know I know, just enough to catch a second fish! The post was more to say that they catch when nothing else did, I was frustrated and wanted a fish!! lol

RedHerring
09-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Tried a RONZ for the first time today. Very finicky fish today.( mixture of bass and blues) I am not joking when I say these fish were all over the place and I threw everything I had in the bag at them. They wouldn't touch anything i was offering. I decided to try an 8 in. eel colored and wham 2nd cast I had an 8-9 pound blue. I know that blues can normally be caught on anything yada yada yada , but they were so keyed on the natural bait even they wouldn't hit anything either. I have heard people say that they catch when nothing else does and man I am now a believer! Excellent product!

I tried a ronz and was not impressed with the action, nor were the fish. Of course this is a bad year to try them with so few fish around...and truthfully nothing worked

Clogston29
09-04-2007, 06:51 PM
they definately work, but the hooks suck