View Full Version : INSANITY FISHING

UserRemoved1
09-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Fall run is ON.

We got some pictures today that will curl your toenails :bl: Photographer has them in his camera so I should have some in the next few days. Underwater shots of bait being annihilated RIGHT next to the boat. Bait balls so thick that you could walk on them for acres. Blitzes so big you can see them a mile away. Close your eyes and all it sounds like is 4 kids playing with those popcorn popper pushtoys at high speed :kewl:

Unbelievable amount of bait in the last month has been found by the hungry albies, blues, and stripers in Vineyard Sound and Buzzards Bay. We counted 15 pods of albies on the way home. Most without birds.

My arms is going to hurt tomorrow :hee:

flyben24
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
i mostly fish for bass and blues since i go out of menemsha..... but ive been lookin all over vineyard sound for albies and bones as often i can go for the past few weeks but ive still have never seen an albie or bone my entire life:rollem:....... but i think that is gonna change this derby:tooth:

Motor Fish
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
They were underneath me - I could hear them hitting my boat. Insane! I didn't even have to cast!

UserRemoved1
09-06-2007, 04:07 AM
now make that picture 3000 times larger :hee:

flyben send me a email and I'll let you know where the fish have been in the last month. You can hit one from shore also.

Mr. Sandman
09-06-2007, 09:46 AM
i mostly fish for bass and blues since i go out of menemsha..... but ive been lookin all over vineyard sound for albies and bones as often i can go for the past few weeks but ive still have never seen an albie or bone my entire life:rollem:....... but i think that is gonna change this derby:tooth:

I don't believe you. There is a giant school of albies right off menemsha now. You have to drive your boat thru them to exit the harbor.

I went out this am just for 1/2 hour and got an albie and a bone. (down island however)

hyefisherman2
09-06-2007, 05:24 PM
motor fish, ive seen that every morning at places i fish.:)