View Full Version : I Have Asked This Before......But.....

BigFish
09-08-2007, 01:49 PM
I am driving through Rockland this am and I am rounding this curve and a Police cruiser comes flying around the corner coming towards me doing about 100 miles an hour....no exaggeration, with only his lights flashing!!!! No siren!!!! People were scurrying to get out of his way because they never knew he was coming!!!! Now I am getting sick and tired of seeing this as its DAMN dangerous!!!! What is POLICY in towns when the cruisers are traveling at a high rate of speed to get to a call?!?!?!?! I mean, someone might get killed because of a stupid act like this!!!!:af:

BigFish
09-08-2007, 01:54 PM
This was just around the corner from PD HQ....I had thoughts of going in to complain but figured it would fall on deaf ears!!

eastendlu
09-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Like anything else they won't do a thing untill someone gets badly hurt or killed and thats only after the lawsuits that follows.

Swimmer
09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Lack of training/common sense. I can tell you 99% of the calls don't even demand traveling at greater than the posted speed, let alone turning on blue lights and siren. No sense in killing yourself or someon else going to a false alarm, and they are all false.

striperman36
09-10-2007, 03:19 PM
No donuts at the watch meeting

BigBo
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
But it's Rockland dammit! They've got nothing better to do! :rotflmao:
Just kidding.:hidin: