View Full Version : Digitech Genesis 1 Digital Guitar Processor/Multi-effects preamp modulator

NJBassman
09-15-2007, 08:43 AM
Anyone interested? It is a really light, but very sturdy guitar processor. It has 11 cab models and 11 digital effects. It also has delay (with tap-it speed), reverb, and delay/reverb (with tap-it speed). Additionally, it has Tremolo, Phaser, and Chorus with modulation speed adjustment. Effects are: Black face, Boutique, Recitified, Brit Stack, Tweed, Brit Combo, Fuzz, Hot Rod, High Gain, GeNetX Gain, GeNetX Crunch. Cabs are: Direct, American 4x10, British 4x12, Vintage 4x12, Tweed 1x12, Green 4x12, British 2x12, American 2x12, Blonde 2x12, GeNetX 2x12, GeNetX 4x12.

Adjustment knobs: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, and Level (volume). Great for starters or intermediate guitar players. INCLUDES POWER SUPPLY and is very simple to use. Asking $45 and 6-7 dollars for Standard Shipping via USPS, and 15-20 dollars for Express Shipping via FedEx.
It is in MINT condition! No blemishes, scratches, etc. I have used for only two-three months and it has never let me down! I am selling it because I need money for a Line 6 PodXt Live that is $400 dollars. I only have $100 dollars right now.

I promise you will NOT be dissapointed with this Processor! It is great for small gigs or just practicing and jamming at home with some friends!

I am also willing to do a price match so if you find any one cheaper (except on eBay) I will lower the price! Thanks for looking! Reply or PM if interested!

If you want, I can throw in a standard 10' 1/4" jack guitar cable with this purchase. Once again, thanks for looking.

Pictures are in the thread in the Scuppers section of the forum.