View Full Version : RockBottom37

RickBomba
09-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Wow!!!
I love you Gilly, but yer cousin George is the shiznit!!!
Man, he washed dishes, made breakfast, and even helped me and Mark on an explatyory golf cart fixing expedition!!!
Too boot, his girl and kid were waiting for the boat in matching Patriots jerseys...
He's one class act.
What the hell was the name of Mr. Hannibagean???
Love you George.
Rick Bomba

Krispy
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
rick, you get get your brother all washed up??!? :yak4::rotflmao:

bloocrab
09-16-2007, 11:12 PM
:cheers: Absolutely!! ... he comes from a gOOd bloo-dline.

I knew he'd make gOOd friends quick.

JohnR
09-17-2007, 08:03 AM
:cheers: Absolutely!! ... he comes from a gOOd bloo-dline.

I knew he'd make gOOd friends quick.

I agree - George - you are a good egg - A Man among Men :btu:

fishpoopoo
09-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Wow!!!
I love you Gilly, but yer cousin George is the shiznit!!!
Man, he washed dishes, made breakfast, and even helped me and Mark on an explatyory golf cart fixing expedition!!!
Too boot, his girl and kid were waiting for the boat in matching Patriots jerseys...
He's one class act.
What the hell was the name of Mr. Hannibagean???
Love you George.
Rick Bomba

Definitely a class act, just like his cousin.

good2hook
09-17-2007, 10:26 AM
didn't mind helpin out at all. it was my pleasure, being the rookie and all, ya gotta pay your dues...thanks for the kind words, right back atcha guys. nothing but a great group of guys. rick and mike were super, your boy mark was hilarious. i miss you guys already. it went too fast. johnr, another good guy, thanks for this site that made it possible..ben it was great to finally meet the person behind the weewee...you were funny as heck, class act yourself..
The mission if you choose to accept it.........
what a task it was,(the crt mission) but we laughed almost the whole time...(well it's looks like you'll just have to walk):hf1:.....i keep dreaming of sandy hills, paved hills. no more hills...
we will definitely get together soon. rick ya gotta make some time to fish with me.... after all you said you LOVED ME? well if ya did,,,,, then you'd spend some time fishin with me:bl:....lol. just tell your bar manager no brazil for him..... thanks again it was a great trip.!!!!!!!!!

marky
09-17-2007, 12:08 PM
rockbottom37 I'd do a golfcart from behind with you any day "you push it real good" lets make sure we all do it again next year (with my kayak)

Slipknot
09-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey George, great meeting you. Had a good time this weekend with all you knuckleheads.

Goose
09-17-2007, 08:47 PM
I can picture it, he was doeing sweet bread in the morning, fryin fish, flippin over rocks catchin crabs for his crab boil. Shoulda told me there was gonna be a portagee there.

good2hook
09-17-2007, 11:01 PM
slipknot, great meeting you too. man you're a big guy:conf:.....gilly said you were a great guy.....He was right..