View Full Version : This is a Riot

The Dad Fisherman
09-20-2007, 09:09 AM
You don't need to golf to appreciate this auction....make sure you read the description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120154868323&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/search/search.dll

fishbones
09-20-2007, 09:34 AM
That is one of the funniest listings I have ever seen. I had to close my office door because I started laughing out loud at the first sentence.

BrianS
09-20-2007, 09:35 AM
i tried to find my favorite quote from that, but decided i couldnt just copy and paste the whole description

That
RULED.

chris L
09-20-2007, 10:04 AM
LMFAO

The Dad Fisherman
09-20-2007, 10:33 AM
i tried to find my favorite quote from that, but decided i couldnt just copy and paste the whole description

That
RULED.

Oh, This is my favorite line......

"I think the hippo actually fermented napalm in her colon from all the ice cream, pizza and bad chinese food she inhaled on an hourly basis."

That had me almost crying I was laughing so hard....but you are right there are quite a few great lines in this

JohnR
09-20-2007, 11:06 AM
Well - I guess he ain't going back :bl2::rotflmao:

Title Wave
09-20-2007, 11:29 AM
That was funny!!

BigBo
09-20-2007, 12:40 PM
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Saltheart
09-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah but what's her side of the story?? :)

Raven
09-20-2007, 01:41 PM
that was real funny .....my big laugh! was over "turn your hair to ash"
================================================== =====

but on a sad note...

my brother in law Bill who was my best man
at my wedding had heart trouble then a heart attack and a by pass
surgery that was quite successful and after two years he passed his stress test at the doctor's office with flying colors.

but then my fat ass meddling sister suddenly told him she was gonna sell off all his old golf equipment at a yard sale coming up soon and also that she was planning to hold the high school reunion at their house too....

same attitude as that fat beotch (as in: you have no say in the matter)

imediately after hearing that announcement, Bill had a massive coronary and he fell slumped (deadweight) against the bathroom door preventing her from opening it........no matter how hard she pushed...
after she finally called the paramedics who arrived too late because of how long she struggled fighting the door ....they still managed to zap
him 18 times (clear!!) to get him returned to life in a state of a coma...

he never regained consciousness and the plug got pulled.:sick: