View Full Version : Room for one

ProfessorM
09-20-2007, 02:39 PM
I know this is last minute but anyone want to meet me at Barnstable Harbor ramp at 5:30am tomorrow morning till around 1 Pm for some T&W fishing in CC Bay. I have everything. Let me know by 6 tonite as I will be off to work tonite and going to sleep at the ramp after work so no computer. Paul

striperman36
09-20-2007, 03:11 PM
go for albies!!!

ProfessorM
09-20-2007, 03:16 PM
I was going to but got some info so I am choosing bass but it was a tough decision though.
I thought you were going to invite me out on Saturday:hidin: so I figured I would get the bass fishin out of my system.:uhoh:

MarshCappa
09-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Sounds like fun. I'll be in Dux bay tomorrow am. I've been at some cool Barnstable locations the past month and 3 of our job sites are right in that area overlooking the bay. I even found a cool ramp right down the street from our job site, tucked away and perfect for small boats with good parking. I want to hit this area big time but time isn't on my side. Good luck and have fun!

ProfessorM
09-20-2007, 03:19 PM
I know that ramp. I am not going to fish Barnstable, outside somewhere.

MarshCappa
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Yea and when I was there I was thinking I would check it out this Sat but honestly it's so hard to leave Dux Bay right now because it's on fire. But you put the bug in my head about flats/site fishing there and I haven't been able to shake it.

Hooper
09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
So.... How did ya do Prof?????

ProfessorM
09-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Complete waste of time, although a beauty of a day. Bluefish galore. The fish that were there yesterday were nowhere to be found today. I should have listen to Bill and went after the Albies. Oh well that's fishing. Did see several football size tunas off of Sandy Neck throughout the day. P.

macojoe
09-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Least you getting out!! I have been getting ther new boat ready, I just got the new to me motor on and running today, I am almost ready for its first splash sometime next week.