View Full Version : Long time no talks my dear SB friends!

chingweiliao
09-04-2002, 12:33 PM
Dear SB friends:

Long time no talks, and I am glad that I can re-visit this forum in one piece.

Last month, I nearly lost my professional job as a researcher (As I mentioned I fished too much this year--I lovvvvvvve it!). And I lost my Kodak 360 digit camera at PI jetty (I asked around where I fish at the jetty of PI but no body see it) and, worse of all, all my big catch photos in the spring and summers were gone(The windo XP scroll up my CD-writer and I did not upload my photos for the whole seasons but store them in my 128M flash memory).

In this long weekend, I were fished at the PI jetty again and when I bring back another 35'' striper from the northern end. I found several lifeguards and a rescue boat sitting at the southern end waiting to rescue me because someone at the southern end call them claiming that they see me got hit by the big wave and fall into the ditch of PI. I appreciate their care and pray to the God, I did not fall into the ditch of PI and still come back in one piece.

After all these, I am thinking that I must be crazy about SB fishing this year but I still lovvvvvve it even my wife hate me doing this too much , my boss keep squeezing me and avoiding my friday early recess to SB fishing , and the complaints from my son and daughter about not playing much with them ...

Regards,

Ching-Wei Liao

JohnR
09-04-2002, 02:34 PM
CWL - it's a disease but it doesn't need to kill ya... Just re-evaualte from time to time to make sure you don't go over the edge...

Duke41
09-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Ching,
your losing altitude,
pull up man before you crash. Remember its a hobby. Not a life.

capesams
09-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Told my wife a long time ago,I won't give up fishin, so we made a deal. I get to go AFTER she and the kid were in bed[9:00] worked out just fine,,,,,,,,,course I never got home much before 3:30-4am while they were still sleeping. all & all it worked out just fine, I'd do it again if I had to...........besides fish bite better at night anyways.