View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
09-28-2007, 06:48 AM
What's up for the weekend?

After a 3rd interview today I will be packing my stuff for a trip to the Derby (Thanks folks!), that I plan to hit after Striper Fest ~ which should be a Big S-B Event :hihi: (Don't forget the Hab's Silent Auctions at StriperFest) ~ which I will designate a time to meet beforehand for shirts, which will be after getting back from fishing the Mass Leg which starts at M&D's around 2:30. These are just the highlights - hope I have time to breathe this weekend...

So in summary:

S-B C&R Mass 4 Leg at M&Ds in Wareham

StriperFest at Harpoon Brewery in Boston :btu: :hidin::lm:

So what's up for the weekend?

jim sylvester
09-28-2007, 06:53 AM
hitting the surf tonight and drinking from that cup sunday!!!!!!!!

Duke41
09-28-2007, 07:06 AM
After this week, I think I am going to thank God and enjoy my family.

spence
09-28-2007, 07:12 AM
Fishing tonight...

Son's 4th birthday party tomorrow...

Going to see the RedSox Sunday, and hoping it's not going to just be scrubs from the 'bucket :)

-spence

BrianS
09-28-2007, 07:13 AM
taking my son for his first haircut tomorrow...

spend a little fam time...

hitting the canal with a bucket of eels Sat AND Sun nights.. :)

Bronko
09-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Fishing tonight...

Going to see the RedSox Sunday, and hoping it's not going to just be scrubs from the 'bucket :)

-spence

You are finally fishing?:lasso: All the yardwork done?

RIJIMMY
09-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Fishing tonight...

-spence

wow, I remember when he was just born! Time flies when you're on S-B.

I was supposed to be on the water as I type, 3 friends from various parts of the country were joining me on the boat for a long weekend of fishing. My friend from Califorina bailed at the last minute due to work issues. So we shortened the trip and my two other frineds are meeting me tonight. So, I am working today :yak5:
I'll be out on teh bay with them Sat and Sunday, I'll be trying some bottoming fishing for bass, eels, maybe chunks, someting I've never done. Got some good tips from S-B finest. If that doenst work I'll be goign after some blues. These guys are not fisherman so it will be fun to see them get into fish.

Congrats to all in the Strip Cup, you guys are amazing fisherman and deserve the honor of winning - have a great weekend, weather looks good!

spence
09-28-2007, 07:45 AM
You are finally fishing?:lasso: All the yardwork done?
Nope, still working on my wall/pond project. I just haven't had the time to get things done :lasso:

-spence

luds
09-28-2007, 07:50 AM
BEERFEST!!!!!!!!!:gu::gu::cheers::cheers::cheers::

luds
09-28-2007, 07:50 AM
beerfest

The Dad Fisherman
09-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Tonight watching the Sox Clinch

Tomorrow taking some scouts out to western MA to ride in an MS Bike-a-thon.....They'll ride and I'll squeeze in a little fishing :hee:

Sunday going to the Striperfest and watch you guys celebrate the victory.....oh yeah and win the Boat :hihi:

The Iceman 6
09-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Wife's B-day on Monday, no fishing for the Iceman. Hockey and Soccer on Saturday. Out to dinner on Sunday. Took Monday off so looking forward to relaxation....

Ice

RIROCKHOUND
09-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Fish late night both nights.
Spend some work/family time.
maybe a few hours of bottom fishing if I can squeeze in the time....

Squibby17
09-28-2007, 08:25 AM
Got my girl coming to Gloucester, tonight we may have a few cocktails. Sat riding my bike in the morning and hopefully taking my boat out one more time, try and troll up some Bass and Blues.

JFigliuolo
09-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Fish late night both nights.
Spend some work/family time.
maybe a few hours of bottom fishing if I can squeeze in the time....

Yeah, I bet I know where.... I'll be able to see you from afar.

striperondafly
09-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Multiple Sclerosis City to Shore ride - 75 miles to Coean City, NJ - fish a few hours, the hit the hay and ride back on Sunday.

nightprowler
09-28-2007, 09:58 AM
had knee surgery last week....sitting on my ass looking at the water and not fishing.:behead::hang::wall::wall:
looks like my season is over.

Finaddict
09-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Got the daughter for most of the weekend, but also have an opening on Saturday night so will sling eels and throw Habs, trying to couple with a dusk or dawn period so I can throw some pencils.

Clogston29
09-28-2007, 10:06 AM
pulled and all nighter last night and now I'm paying for it at work.

try to stay awake long enough tonight to make the wife happy, grab and hour or two of sleep and head out.

tomorrow sleep, then a wine party at the wife's friends house

sunday try to get up early and fish first light before :buds: at striperfest

MakoMike
09-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Work on the boat tomorrow fish on Sunday

Backbeach Jake
09-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Fishing with my youngest brother tonight and tomorrow, picking mountaincaster up at Logan 1PM Sunday on to StriperFest then maybejig the ditch a little.

keeperreaper
09-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Taking a break from fishing. Going to the Big E with the family and meeting up with my brother. Probably hit Holyoke's fine establishments for some beers at night.

2boxers
09-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Dropkick Murphys sunday night

ProfessorM
09-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Off to Disney world with the wife and daughter for the week.

capecodkid
09-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Tommorow helping put our association dock in for the season
Sunday maybe sharkin, albies or bass on saturday night not sure yet.

ThrowingTimber
09-28-2007, 03:09 PM
fishing like a madman :liquify: , striperfest, winning a boat :laughs::laughs:

InTheHole
09-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Fishing with my wife and kids both days, trying to put some tautog in the freezer before we pull the boat for the season

chris L
09-28-2007, 03:39 PM
today is my wifes 23rd wedding anniversary . So we went out to lunch ( kids in school ) . tonite pack for a week on BI . Sat pick up eels and catch ferry to said destination . sun - fri fish and hang with family .

I hope my wife enjoys her week long anniversary celebration . I know I will .

EricM
09-28-2007, 04:13 PM
On the road to Mantova for the weekend with my lady, check out the art, eat some primo italian chow, wash it down with some cheap but excellent local vino, its not so bad, things could be worse, just happy to be here and making the best of it.

MAC
09-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Bang some nails on a Habatat home Sat. Sunday, who knows.

RickBomba
09-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Work tomorrow.
Probably beerfest Sunday, then big party at my house afterwards.
Gonna be fun getting up for work at 4 am Monday.
OOPS!
Rick

HookLine&Sinker
09-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Tommorow helping put our association dock in for the season
Sunday maybe sharkin, albies or bass on saturday night not sure yet.

you will go and you will like it... dont make me come over there and straighten you out and force you to go:D

ilovetwofish
09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Gonna try as hard as I can to get some of those frustrating bass that I threw every thing except bait at for the last 3 nights.

hyefisherman2
09-29-2007, 08:41 AM
cross country meet today, distance casting tmmr

5/0
09-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Friday night.....Soccer practice for our Son,yard work,beers,wash the truck ,rotate the tires & oil change.Saturday daughter has a Soccer game,finish yard work,drink some beers....Oldest Sister is getting married :bounce:party @ parents
Not to mention this is "Hook line and sinkers" Mom! house:cheers::buds::faga::bshake:and have some fun:uhoh:.Sunday get up early and meet my work crew @0500 and leave falmouth Harbor for a fishing trip :cheers:be home by 1600 my Sister is comming by to see our new house :buds:.and that should be it....Til Monday.

5/0

macojoe
09-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Same thing I have been doing for the last 2 weeks working on the new boat, Hope to put in the water this week sometime?

Swimmer
09-30-2007, 10:08 AM
I am going to spend the first part of the weekend figuring out where I am going to put the boat I win at beerfest. And then I am going to sit in boat all night in yard:rotflmao::rotflmao:............

HookLine&Sinker
09-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Not to mention this is "Hook line and sinkers" Mom!

and to mention the priest or Justus of the piece was is my technology teacher:behead: