View Full Version : Wondering

capesams
09-28-2007, 12:06 PM
As I'm sure other's are too, If John jr. is going to continue on with building Hab's plug's or maybe someone will pick up the co. and continue the line.So all this plug grabbing and internet bickering may have been for not.

MrHunters
09-28-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm guessing it's way to early to even think about that.

Skitterpop
09-28-2007, 04:43 PM
But no matter what they won`t have John`s magic attached.

JohnR
09-28-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm sure it is way too early to plan on that or anything. I would hope that the company continues whether inside the family or not but I imagine that is down the road a bit before that seriously gets looked at.

MrHunters
09-28-2007, 05:37 PM
quick story regarding johns magic.
I was in a b and t up here the other day and they had a s - load of AH plugs on the wall and a spatter of gibbs. Now im not a custom plug guy basically for the mere reason I can't be spending 25 clams on a piece of wood I may loose on the first cast. Someday though, someday. But this particular day I asked them if they had or ever had any habs... this time it wasn't about the money. He said he used to but he (habs) couldnt keep up with the demand.

We talked about him for a few minutes with mutual respect and then I headed out. Its just another testament to the quality of his product. He was doing very well and it it truly a shame.

capesams
09-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I didn't think I had written in any time frame into my post...was just looking for some thought's on the subject..like yes, lets hope so, either buy the family or someone else as you stated....or yes wouldn't it be nice for everyone that liked John's plug's to beable to fish them again.Thing's of this nature...sorry if it soured some of you for asking a question.

JohnR
09-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I didn't think I had written in any time frame into my post...was just looking for some thought's on the subject..like yes, lets hope so, either buy the family or someone else as you stated....or yes wouldn't it be nice for everyone that liked John's plug's to beable to fish them again.Thing's of this nature...sorry if it soured some of you for asking a question.

Wasn't reading so much as a time frame, just that it is probably low on the thought burner at the moment...

Sea Dangles
09-28-2007, 07:14 PM
I think it is a subject on a lot of folks minds. They just haven't asked the question yet.One thing for sure ,no more Habratory.The doors are locked forever.

capesams
09-28-2007, 07:33 PM
I think it is a subject on a lot of folks minds. They just haven't asked the question yet.One thing for sure ,no more Habratory.The doors are locked forever.

Made by John himself..no[sorry to say]...but!I'll bet you the sun won't set on his company.