View Full Version : Awesome day and thanks again....

Jenn
09-30-2007, 03:47 PM
... to Bill and Jules!!! Had a great time catching some nice fish yesterday. I STILL dont think Bruce has stopped smiling....(that was the best part for me!) You two are always a class act and have your stuff together. It felt great to get out there and on some decent fish after a season of very little time to fish and less even fish to show for it! My "fishing spirit" feels revived and ready for next weekend!!!

P.S. Jules.....My P.O.S Camera worked just FINE this morning....figures!:scream2:

Fisherwoman
10-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks So much Jenn:jump:
It was a pleasure being out with you and Bruce again I am so glad the bite was good and you our revived!!!!! I hope you guys have a great anniversary on the cape, may you have tight lines and big fish again. I posted your pictures on our site, You can check them out and copy them if you want to your own file or i can send the photo's too ya wich ever way you want to do it.

Check them out at www.billandjulsfishing.com in the photo section.

Great seeing you both again.
Jules & Bill

Jenn
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
I see them! no need to send..I will just get them from there. Thanks again!

Fisherwoman
10-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Ok Jenn no problem, enjoy your trip to the cape.
Thanks Jules

Jenn
10-02-2007, 07:47 PM
yeah WE are both pretty pumped up for the weekend. Amazing how "infectious" the enthusiasm becomes....:wavey:

and....we just got back from Staples with our new camera. Now we will be able to take pictures of our twin 50's this weekend!!:laughs:

Clammer
10-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey girl ;;

looks like you had a awesome time ::::

&&&&&&&&& do I see a weight loss?????

lookin good woman :lasso:

Jenn
10-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Clammer! yer makin me blush! maybe a few pounds since I saw you last but still a LOT more too loose......the camera must have liked me that day! HA!HA!