View Full Version : Plugs #3 Misc

fishaholic18
10-19-2007, 07:55 AM
Clearing out what I don't use. All new.
Lot is for 7 Misc. plugs by various builders.
$30 + $6 shipping.
PayPal

fishaholic18
10-19-2007, 07:57 AM
More pix

1dozenraw
10-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Mine

mattb
10-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I'll take them if anything changes.

The Dad Fisherman
10-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Put me 3rd in line

fishaholic18
10-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Mine

SOLD

ThrowingTimber
10-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Dave if this falls through I'd like to buy my flaptail back if possible I f'ed up and didnt save one for myself :wall::wall:

jim sylvester
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
that is one hell of a deal

tobias
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey Vic - PM me and I'll get you the one I got from the swap. We can work out something later. Let me know.

tynan19
10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Jeez Dave, Some guys are selling things like that on the other site for 40-50 a plug and getting it.

thefishingfreak
10-22-2007, 03:27 PM
you coulda got $35 EACH.. no problem, just as fast :bo:

jim sylvester
10-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Dave

i'll take the next lot you sell :wave::pop:

1dozenraw
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Just so everyone can either let this go or get REALLY tweaked... I bought them. I plan to fish them eventually. I sold one, the parrot mackeral with the little propeller, whatever that's called, because it didn't seem to be through wired. I have no clue who made them or what they are worth. They looked nice and the price seemed reasonable, but I only thought that because they all looked hand made and I have been trying to use customs and phase out stuff I get in the store, except for Don's great Afterhours stuff and Superstrikes. As far as DIBS and First Shots and all that crap, I hope the guy that posts the first "I'll take 'em" is always the one who gets 'em... like I did. I also hope that if I see another batch of plugs for sale here or anywhere else and I like them enough to buy them at the asking price that Dibs won't mean diddly....

DIBS... where are we ... kindergarden...?:fishslap:

There, I feel better. Anyone who would like to post what each one is called and who made them, I'd love the info. Nice to know. Thanks.

MrHunters
10-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Just so everyone can either let this go or get REALLY tweaked... I bought them. I plan to fish them eventually. I sold one, the parrot mackeral with the little propeller, whatever that's called, because it didn't seem to be through wired. I have no clue who made them or what they are worth. They looked nice and the price seemed reasonable, but I only thought that because they all looked hand made and I have been trying to use customs and phase out stuff I get in the store, except for Don's great Afterhours stuff and Superstrikes. As far as DIBS and First Shots and all that crap, I hope the guy that posts the first "I'll take 'em" is always the one who gets 'em... like I did. I also hope that if I see another batch of plugs for sale here or anywhere else and I like them enough to buy them at the asking price that Dibs won't mean diddly....

DIBS... where are we ... kindergarden...?:fishslap:

There, I feel better. Anyone who would like to post what each one is called and who made them, I'd love the info. Nice to know. Thanks.

unless i missed something let me be the first to say....

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

you got a hell of a deal.

jim sylvester
10-22-2007, 05:57 PM
glad you felt better 1dozen

for all I know, fishaholic could post 1 redfin with an asking price of 94.76 for the next lot..everyone knows the first to type " I'll take them" gets them

go back to the classified and grab another awesome lot of plugs

hopefully you realize it was all in good fun.....geez

1dozenraw
10-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Dave

i'll take the next lot you sell :wave::pop:

I did know this post was in good fun and I'm not bent out of shape. I just figured with all the comments about what they are worth, I didn't want to let everyone go on and get the idea I was gonna post them on another site for sale.

As for the "dibs" thing. I just had (have) a bug up my ass because I've seen that done when I kind of think that the first "I'll take it" should get them. Teaches folks to get to the point and learn to type fast. Anyway, I have always had a problem with my mouth not shutting up when my brain is telling it to. No offense, I hope.

Slipknot
10-22-2007, 07:26 PM
nice score

that prop bait was painted and finished by the fishing freak and I made the body
it works better as is with screw eyes, that is how the props can spin freely. FF is sort of a legend and guys collect his stuff.

that Tobias clone of the Roman, under the propbait, is exquisite and a first rate job by Andy. If you fish it you are a better man than I.

I think the light blue pencil was made by Kadywumpus or something like that.

not positive but I think the cowboy Jr at the top was eastendlu, it's pissa

and as was said in the thread earlier, the flaptail on bottom is a Throwing Timber

blue bottle darter is a Mac I think, it swims great

the olivegoldish and peral belly swimmer looks like the one from the swap that F18 made himself.

12 minutes into the listing, you got lucky and snagged a great bunch of plugs for a real good deal.

good luck with them :btu:

1dozenraw
10-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Yeah, Man. :cheers:That's what I'm talkin' about. Great info. Thank you Mr. Slipknot.

jim sylvester
10-22-2007, 08:49 PM
I did know this post was in good fun and I'm not bent out of shape. I just figured with all the comments about what they are worth, I didn't want to let everyone go on and get the idea I was gonna post them on another site for sale.

As for the "dibs" thing. I just had (have) a bug up my ass because I've seen that done when I kind of think that the first "I'll take it" should get them. Teaches folks to get to the point and learn to type fast. Anyway, I have always had a problem with my mouth not shutting up when my brain is telling it to. No offense, I hope.

no probs

tynan19
10-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Kevin, did you not start a thread on SOL saying "I have dibs on all 704 706 and Abu's plus custom wood? "

When I posted my comment on how much they were worth over there it was a knock to the guys who are selling plugs like Bruce's for 40-50 dollars. I mean come on, he gives these plugs out to guys to fish and for gifts and guys are turning around and selling them for that much money. I was kind of commending Dave for selling them at a good price.

mattb
10-23-2007, 08:54 AM
I just got in line in case the deal fell through. I hope that's not an issue...

fishaholic18
10-23-2007, 09:23 AM
you coulda got $35 EACH.. no problem, just as fast :bo:

Just wanted them to go to someone who would put them to use..

reelecstasy
10-23-2007, 09:42 AM
:smash:

I am with Slip, I have all those, and they hang on the wall :) I keep 1 mint plug from every builder on the top shelf

Mike Y
10-23-2007, 10:07 AM
That was an awesome deal. I wish i got it. Enjoy Kev!

fishaholic18
10-23-2007, 10:18 AM
:smash:

I am with Slip, I have all those, and they hang on the wall :) I keep 1 mint plug from every builder on the top shelf
What's the sense? I get tired of the dust..... F&^%$ hangin' 'em, if u won't fish 'em..get 'em to someone who will...:wavey:

reelecstasy
10-23-2007, 10:36 AM
What's the sense? I get tired of the dust..... F&^%$ hangin' 'em, if u won't fish 'em..get 'em to someone who will...:wavey:

It isn't so much the "plug" it is just who they came from, to me they represent a friend I have made along the my way...
I fish plenty of plugs, I have not slung an eel in 2 yrs..

I have one that you gave me hanging, and fish the others I have from you..

-The Sentimental Surfcaster
(RealE):hee:

fishaholic18
10-23-2007, 01:33 PM
-The Sentimental Surfcaster
(RealE):hee:
LOL:hihi: I guess I'm not too Sentimental Chris...Plus I have waaaay too much stuff and need $$$$:hihi:

tynan19
10-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey, I got a ReelE and an F-18 hanging next to one another. Chris, that was well put. Any extras from one builder and they get fished.

MrHunters
10-23-2007, 07:41 PM
i got a sweet yozuri swimmer with no sentiment attached sitting on my coffee table right now. :)

does that count for anything?

MrHunters
10-23-2007, 07:42 PM
and another thing.

how the frick do you afford this fascination?

fishaholic18
10-24-2007, 05:17 AM
and another thing.

how the frick do you afford this fascination?

:fishslap::smash::wall: