View Full Version : this takes balls...

fishpoopoo
10-24-2007, 12:07 PM
well, it TOOK balls...ball, er, whatever.

:bc:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=62497&src=109

Springfield sex offender tries to castrate himself
Associated Press

Published: 10/23/2007 10:55 AM | Updated: 10/23/2007 10:55 AM

SPRINGFIELD -- A convicted sex offender tried to castrate himself with a fillet knife, apparently after having an urge to offend again, according to a police report.

The 59-year-old man removed one of his testicles Sunday night and flushed it down the toilet. The other testicle was severely injured.

The man, who was not identified in the police report, called a friend for help and police and paramedics found him bleeding profusely when they arrived. Police said he was expected to survive.

The man told police he was feeling the urge to touch and hurt children, the (Springfield) State Journal-Register reported Tuesday, and wasn't trying to kill himself but was trying to stop that urge.

Police said his sex offense occurred in 1984. He was required to register as a sex offender after that but was not required to register now.

Spokesman Sgt. Pat Ross said Tuesday the department was not releasing information on the incident because no crime was committed.

The Dad Fisherman
10-24-2007, 12:32 PM
If only all the Pedophiles would take after this guy....

Jenn
10-24-2007, 05:38 PM
too bad he did cut the whole thing off!!!!!

BigFish
10-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Well....thats just testicle to.....err....I mean...testament to his resolve to stay on the straight and narrow! Nice work Dr.!:rotflmao:

Swimmer
10-25-2007, 10:50 AM
:tm:What Jenn said!:hihi:

fishbones
10-25-2007, 12:26 PM
That guy is nuts. Don't they have a medical procedure for that? Or just give him Clockwork Orange therapy. I just re-read my first line. No pun intended.

ThomCat
10-26-2007, 05:42 AM
:sick::shocked:YIKES!!!!::eek5::splat::liquify::ee k:

thortum
10-26-2007, 06:16 AM
You have to give the guy credit for realizing that he might not be able to surpress that urge, and for taking that action. We may joke about it, but it's a sad thing when someone knows he or she cannot stop themselves from these commiting acts no matter how much they may want to. I guess castration is the way to go, although I don't believe it prevents the urges to do what they do. Castration first then life in prison.