View Full Version : DAMN><><

Clammer
10-25-2007, 08:54 AM
S$%^& Ijust got up & [THE} of the month is closed >>>>>>>>>> >> well nothing else in life to worry about ?
take my daily bomb of meds .. & back to bed soooooo I can get up 5 hours later Bitchin cuz I,m further behind in work ;;

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& & f-18 ,> glad you enjoyed the food >> bill tell Les to start putting a 4 th plate ..real soon ;;:love:
Dave,s ok .. he,s gonna hook me up in the heat ><.,:whackin:

Dave .. FPP said that /cuz this wife has caddilic taste & drives beemers :read:

fishpoopoo
10-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Dave .. FPP said that /cuz this wife has caddilic taste & drives beemers :read:

no Mike i said that b/c if i fish any more than i do now (and i would with a boat) she'd cut my balls off.

fishaholic18
10-25-2007, 11:16 AM
she'd cut my balls off.
LOL..funny sh!t Ben..Clammer does fine without his...:usd:

fishpoopoo
10-25-2007, 11:41 AM
LOL..funny sh!t Ben..Clammer does fine without his...:usd:

*ouch*

you gonna take that from him Mike?

Clammer
10-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey Dave ;

that,s exactly what i was going to tell him >>>>

more now than ever >>>>> life is great >< even with a D/D ><>,,.:bounce::bounce:

fishaholic18
10-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey Dave ;

that,s exactly what i was going to tell him >>>>

more now than ever >>>>> life is great >< even with a D/D ><>,,.:bounce::bounce:

LOL....:cheers:
Guess u found my rod HUH???? I'll be by sometime...

Clammer
10-25-2007, 12:08 PM
ok >. I gotta go on the road from 1:30 to about 5

othwise I,ll be around /but you have a key anyway :bgi:

eelman
10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Did I tell you mike? I am going out on halloween as the Clammer....It just dawned on my however, I wont have to wear much at all??:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

eelman
10-25-2007, 12:25 PM
ok >. I gotta go on the road from 1:30 to about 5

othwise I,ll be around /but you have a key anyway :bgi:

A what???????????? I dont have a key?????? I am "good people" whats up with that bud? this is the first I have heard of keys to the Clamshack being handed out?? where the heck is mine????:crying::crying::crying:

Clammer
10-25-2007, 04:59 PM
you sp0iled it ;;
it was gonna be a surprize ;;

who,s up to going surf fishing tonight /the winds laying down & I heard about some [[SPOTS]

actually I need a fix >. thinking of blowin off the game & give it a shot ;;

wheres T/T :wavey:

Megabyte
10-25-2007, 09:20 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&

If your going out as Clammer be sure to take a bull rake, rusty anchor and oh yea, put on a coat, at least. You don't want to scare too many kids or mothers!

Bruce

Clammer
10-25-2007, 11:27 PM
screw the kids /no wait><., screw the mothers / No WAIT .. you ain,t got the balls //
got a new one lined up tonight >.gotta try & sneak her in this weekend .. back to the Mass woman >> easy pickings >. guess their men spend toooooo much time fishing >><<><:hidin: