View Full Version : Lugo!!!!!!

BigFish
10-27-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't think I have seen the guy get a ball out of the infield this entire postseason!!! Just a huge rally killer!!! Everytime RISP he whiffs, hits into a DP or pops up!!!!!:af:

Mike P
10-27-2007, 10:06 AM
I must be reading the paper wrong. It looked to me like the Sox were up 2 games to none in the WS. I must have had it backwards. :huh:

Larry, if they win tonight, and they're up say 6-0 in the 7th tomorrow night, will you still be finding something to complain about? :hee::rotf3:

Raider Ronnie
10-27-2007, 10:42 AM
I must be reading the paper wrong. It looked to me like the Sox were up 2 games to none in the WS. I must have had it backwards. :huh:

Larry, if they win tonight, and they're up say 6-0 in the 7th tomorrow night, will you still be finding something to complain about? :hee::rotf3:

:bl2::bl2::bl2:
Larry lives for bitching !

BigFish
10-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I am speaking in terms of next season....the guy is as the wind is.....he blows! His glove is not worth keeping him! I want Lugo, Drew and Crisp shipped out for a case of Good and Plenty and a six pack of Coke!!!

basswipe
10-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Drew has been an integral part of the post season.I don't just mean the GS he had,he's getting base hits and moving runners at very key times.But his regular season speaks for itself though.

Question is if the corpse only rises from the grave for the post season,is he worth it?

Mike P
10-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Drew has been an integral part of the post season.I don't just mean the GS he had,he's getting base hits and moving runners at very key times.But his regular season speaks for itself though.

Question is if the corpse only rises from the grave for the post season,is he worth it?

Lugo and Crisp will go. Drew? Sorry, his contract makes him untradeable.

Last year, in his first AL season, Beckett's ERA was over 5. How'd he do the second time around? ;)

Skip N
10-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Worry about that stuff in the off season, lets focus on enjoying the World Series right now!

BigFish
10-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Beckett was not signed based on a "career year"! Drew had one good season and all of a sudden he is great??? Bad aquisition! Dump him quick!

Squid kids Dad
10-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Worry about that stuff in the off season, lets focus on enjoying the World Series right now!

I agree.......Go RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squid kids Dad
10-27-2007, 08:39 PM
You go boy......:jump:

Mike P
10-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Beckett was not signed based on a "career year"! Drew had one good season and all of a sudden he is great??? Bad aquisition! Dump him quick!

By dump him quick, do you mean find another sucker to take his contract off the Sox hands (and probably make the Sox pay a good piece of it) in return for two journeymen, or do you mean hand him his outright release and eat the remaining 4 years of it?

"Dump him qucik" is easy for you to say--you're not going to pay the remaining 4 inflated years on his contract :D

BigFish
10-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Well.....we are all gonna pay for it! I do not believe in signing players based on a "career" year!!! It always goes bad!

Slipknot
10-28-2007, 09:38 AM
I don't think I have seen the guy get a ball out of the infield this entire postseason!!! Just a huge rally killer!!! Everytime RISP he whiffs, hits into a DP or pops up!!!!!:af:

then I guess you missed his first at bat last night because he put a ball into the outfield with a hit :rollem:

stop worrying

stripersnipr
10-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Any player hitting over .500 post season up to the third game of the series is a keeper, imho.

fishsmith
10-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Dice-k's were not just two runs, but the game winning rbi, unreal. Now I was pretty sauced :gu: :cheers: last night, but I think the evil Lugo, made two game changing plays, grabbing a line drive at the top of his jump, and the force play to 3rd.

GO RED SOX!!!!