View Full Version : wanted;any habs plugs

grizzdog
10-27-2007, 04:33 PM
if anyone has any habs plugs they are willing to sell.i never bought any and now my chance is gone. they would be fished for sure.

lurch
10-27-2007, 06:55 PM
get to e-bay as there are some people profiteering. :(

Clogston29
10-27-2007, 07:09 PM
either check around and bid on some of the auctions that benefit John's family, pay $$$$$$ on ebay, or offer up some really hard to find, no longer made, nice stuff to trade (BM jointed eelys, giant jointed eels, etc.)

those are really the only ways your gonna get them.

NIGHT STRIKES
10-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Joshua,
is the picture of in your avatar a copper/black eye stix that the bass fell for ?

Nice,,,

luds
10-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Joshua,
is the picture of in your avatar a copper/black eye stix that the bass fell for ?

Nice,,,

Copper needlefish.:cheers:

Clogston29
10-29-2007, 02:39 PM
3.5 oz copper needle

the fish messed it up pretty good - I have to rewire it this winter

NIGHT STRIKES
10-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks Guys,,

Yeah Nice Fish And Shot,Fix That Baby Up And Send It Back Out To The Front Lines...

bobfishgerald
10-29-2007, 03:42 PM
I have some Habs plugs and since I am trying to raise some much needed cash I have been thinking about selling them but I am having trouble coming up with a theory on how to properly price them. I am selling them to raise cash so I am aware of what the market prices are currently but on the other hand I kind of find the prices people are paying disturbing.
But I guess the short answer is I have some but I am not offering them for sale until I can figure out the right way to price them.

spence
10-29-2007, 03:52 PM
I have some Habs plugs and since I am trying to raise some much needed cash I have been thinking about selling them but I am having trouble coming up with a theory on how to properly price them. I am selling them to raise cash so I am aware of what the market prices are currently but on the other hand I kind of find the prices people are paying disturbing.
But I guess the short answer is I have some but I am not offering them for sale until I can figure out the right way to price them.
I'd either just throw them on Ebay to get market value or only sell them to friends who you don't think would resell them.

-spence

bobfishgerald
10-30-2007, 02:00 PM
I'd either just throw them on Ebay to get market value or only sell them to friends who you don't think would resell them.

-spence

Spence, Your idea proved very insightful. My best friend wanted them. He is the kind of guy who fishes plugs hard and is also taking up plug making so they are definately in the right hands now. Bob

GattaFish
10-31-2007, 11:39 PM
if anyone has any habs plugs they are willing to sell.i never bought any and now my chance is gone. they would be fished for sure.

The auctions are up,,,,, Good luck,,,