View Full Version : I Might Be Mistaken But........

BigFish
10-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Tim McCarver has never, ever managed a major league game...correct?? Why must we sit here and instead of hearing his call of the game or "color commentary" we must listen to him second guess the decisions of the Rockies manager in regards to who he pinch hits or when the pitcher should or shouldn't come out!!!! He just ate his words in mid-sentence when Cook got a bunt hit....I thought that was sweet!

McCarver sucks!!!:rocketem:

Raider Ronnie
10-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Who cares.
The Sox are on the heals of winning the 2nd world series in 4 years.
Enjoy it ya miserable prick !!!!

BigFish
10-28-2007, 09:28 PM
I enjoyed the Oakland game today!:kewl:

pmueller
10-29-2007, 07:17 AM
I thought Fox did a lousy job with all the post season games. Never once did you hear about pitch counts. McCarver would mention an up0comning change, only when he saw the replacement getting up in the dugout. Gee, thats perceptive. Tim couldn't even get the teams right at times.
There's not many networks out there like NESN with Orsillo and Remy that can do commentating and color. The quality even in the big market areas just is not there. Ever listen to a Yankee's game, its sickening.

ProfessorM
10-29-2007, 08:06 AM
At least you didn't have to listen to Mr. Morgan on the radio like I had to during the week. God awful

Mike P
10-29-2007, 01:25 PM
The quality even in the big market areas just is not there. Ever listen to a Yankee's game, its sickening.

IT'S AN AAAAAAY-BOMB FROM AAAAAY-ROD!!!!

IT IS HIGH!!! IT IS FAR!!! IT IS caught on the warning track

:yak6:

That's what happens when General von Steingrabber decides he wants cheerleading shills in the braodcast booth instead of pros.

boot man
10-29-2007, 02:40 PM
I thought it was enlightening when one of McCarvers keys to the game was that the Red Sox needed to make contact. Ummmm....yeah.