View Full Version : A-Rod 35mill ?

ProfessorM
11-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Unless he has come up with a cure for cancer in his spare time I can't see how you can justify giving him, or any human that kind of $$$$. For people saying the sox should get him I say if you can't sign Lowell move Youk to 3rd and go out and get a 1st baseman. Turn A. Jones into a 1st baseman or let Big P. play 1st and get a DH, BB maybe? Take all the money you were going to throw at A-rod and save it for the J. Santana sweepstakes. . What you think??

The Dad Fisherman
11-06-2007, 01:38 PM
No baseball player is worth 35 Mil. Your plan sounds good to me, but it is tough to justify moving Youk the way he has played 1st......and Papi might not be able to take the abuse of playing a position every day.

But I DON'T WANT GAY-ROD

BigFish
11-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't pay 35 mill for him! I do hope they can sign Lowell. I would like Santana....and I guess they are going to come to an agreement with Schilling....I like that!

BasicPatrick
11-06-2007, 04:48 PM
They have plenty of money and also know things we do not, as in the kind of ad money driven by different players...what the true team income from any certain individual will be.

This being said, I am apathetic about A Rod.

If the world would listen to me then the sox would resign Lowell, sign aRod and move him back to Short Stop...Pedroia at second, Youk at first , PAPi is the DH (he would not stay healthy playing forst full time).

keeperreaper
11-12-2007, 08:43 AM
A-Rod is a clubhouse cancer and ONLY cares about himself. Go after Santana who is a decent person.