View Full Version : global warming my ass

Raven
11-09-2007, 05:31 AM
in FACT: Al Gore can kiss my ass....
oh but thats right... i no longer have one
because it got frozen off and my pants wont stay up now...

friggan snowing tommorow
ice in the bird bath is 2 inches thick

gotta feed two woodstoves just to
keep the pipes from freezing....

friggan global warming crapola..:rtfm:
yeah right... sure ...uhuh ;)

Vogt
11-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Maybe I should go check on those eels I have in the back yard..........

MrHunters
11-09-2007, 08:26 AM
finally did it. kicked the heat on to get the "chill" out.

the basement is a baulmy 65-67 though. that boiler needs to stay nice and toasty year round.

BigFish
11-10-2007, 11:03 AM
I have said it before sheeple......global warming is a bunch of hooey! I believe it is a natural progression of the planets evolution.....it does change ya know! Don't believe evrything they are trying to ram down your throat!

spence
11-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I have said it before sheeple......global warming is a bunch of hooey! I believe it is a natural progression of the planets evolution.....it does change ya know! Don't believe evrything they are trying to ram down your throat!
What a confused statement you just made.

You accuse people of being mindless sheep for believing there's a problem, yet by claiming it's hooey are you not "following" another line of thinking.

Then you call it "hooey" and in the next sentence validate that it is indeed happening!

The proplem with positions like yours is that by dwelling on the mindstate of the alarmists, and limiting your reason to ridicule you're killing the entire debate, which may leave us very unprepared for global changes be they manmade or natural.

-spence

BigFish
11-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Whatever Spence....alarmists is right! Global warming based on what facts? Its all theories and conjecture! If the alarmists run around like chicken little......I guess the sky is falling?

The only fact I have seen is the fact that the average normal temperature is raising 1 degree every 100 years.......and that is based on what? That the 100 years previous to the past 100 years it was 1 degree cooler on average??? When was the thermometer invented???

So begin the debate......what facts can you give us, who are interested, that global warming has any basis at all?

Raven
11-10-2007, 02:57 PM
has been a shift in the seasonal changes
i have a maple tree out back and the leaves are still green.

rain is coming later in the season....

winter is lasting longer in the springtime...

the fall run will sorta end in december instead of
november... that sort of thing...

but hey, i'm not wearing shorts all winter like
this is now "California climate" here in New England
is all i'm saying...