View Full Version : INVISIBLE ........

afterhours
11-09-2007, 08:29 PM
so you get to be invisible for 1 hr- what would you do?........:hihi:

Vogt
11-09-2007, 08:45 PM
hahahaha
This is gunna go south veryyy quickly. :)

BigFish
11-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I would hide in Luds truck when he heads out fishing....hopefully it is no more than an hours ride to his hot spot!:hidin:

zacs
11-09-2007, 09:08 PM
I would hide in Luds truck when he heads out fishing....hopefully it is no more than an hours ride to his hot spot!:hidin:

you don't have to be invisible to hide!!! ;)

if you think about it invisibility isn't all it is cracked up to be. I am trying hard to think of something great, but i just can't. at first you think, patriots cheerleaders lockeroom or something like that. but really you can see all the hot naked chicks you want on the 'net. so what next? rob a bank? i'm not into stealing. i guess it would be neat to go into the oval office durring a big meeting.... i would rather trade invisibility for super strength or ability to fly.

BigFish
11-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I am 6' 5" tall and a few double cheeseburgers over 300 pounds......to hide in Luds truck without him seeing me I would need to be invisible!:rolleyes:

eastendlu
11-09-2007, 11:07 PM
I am 6' 5" tall and a few double cheeseburgers over 300 pounds......to hide in Luds truck without him seeing me I would need to be invisible!:rolleyes:

To hide in his truck you would have to be invisible and smell like bass and not like dunkin doughnuts.:laughs: