View Full Version : JohnR, where are the fish?

JeffH
09-17-2002, 11:41 AM
I'm heading down this evening to fish RI for the first time in far too many weeks. So JohnR I want to know exactly where to fish. My former RI contact appears to have dropped off the face of the earth. Someone needs to get out there and paint me a big fluorescent orange X on the very rock I need to stand.

I see Mr. Lapinski is lurking the boards, want to fish?

JohnR
09-17-2002, 12:00 PM
Hey Jeff - you know where they are. As for crowds, consider that with the Jersey Annexation occuring this weekend AND a FULL MOON, Weekapaug and points west will have guys with funny accents & mullets fishing :D :laughs: ... Consider the fence or just east of the Q. Oh yeh, any spot ending with "eachway" will probably be mobbed...

JeffH
09-17-2002, 12:14 PM
John, fish are just far too predictable. I'm fishing tonight so should be safe from the crowd whom are only comfortable standing on sand. Sept 17 means Mullet and Mullet means 12 guys in sneakers standing in line to catch a bunch of 24"-30" fish. My Korkers are ready to roll on points east.

tlapinski
09-17-2002, 12:15 PM
Mr. H. i will be down this wekend with mr. wahl. points east of "Q" have been full of redweed. (but so have most other places) i'll send you a p.m.

Tattoo
09-17-2002, 12:57 PM
Fishing this weekend????? :D

Daddy needs some stripes.......back to the suds after a 2 week vacation.

Bliz
09-17-2002, 02:33 PM
Welcome back Dad!

Congratulations on your Baby!...

As for the Fishing... I'm looking to take a keeper STILL!!!

I'll be heading for SW Rhode Island this weekend!!!

How have things been going?...

DaveS
09-17-2002, 03:06 PM
Hey whooz got da funny accents? Us guys from Joisey dont talk funny. We are coming..........................................:h appy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

wahlie
09-17-2002, 07:01 PM
Tattoo,
drop me a line... Congratulations on the your new baby.. Toby and I were thinking of tossing some plugs this weekend.