View Full Version : Raffle tickets - Patriots vs Dolphins game - Dec 23rd !

maddog2020
11-15-2007, 11:55 AM
JohnR gave me the green light to post this. Thank you! :)

Patriots Ticket Raffle to support ACONE (Adoption Community of New England, Inc ).

2 tickets to the New England Patriots vs. the Miami Dolphins. End zone seats (section 141, row 23, seats 15-16) a $178 value !! http://www.gillettestadium.com/stadium_information

Sunday, December 23, 2007, 1:00 pm

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

Raffle tickets are $2.00 each. No limit on the # of tickets purchased.

Drawing held on Dec. 17th, 2007. Need not be present to win.

To purchase tickets go to adoptioncommunityofne.org and click on the Patriots logo link on the right hand side of the page: (link is below)

http://ww10.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?userid=C1148502&product=Patriots+Raffle+Tickets&price=2.00&return=http://adoptioncommunityofne.org

I came on the ACONE board of directors in April and have been an active member for over a decade. The office has two paid employees. The new executive director, Nancy Harper (just started after Labor Day) and an executive assistant. Everyone else volunteers their time for our worthy cause. ACONE serves to educate the public and it is not a placement agency. I try to help out at the office 8-10 hrs each week so it frees up the ladies to do more important things. I don't get paid for anything I do - it just makes me feel fuzzy inside. :)

Thanks for your support S-B community. :)

Ray Lee "md2020"

maddog2020
11-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Here is a pdf file of the raffle from ACONE:

http://adoptioncommunityofne.org/media/pdfs/Patriots%20Ticket%20Raffle%20flier%2007.pdf

Sorry - I'm still new at this. :)

JohnR
11-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Cool - will need to get some tickets :drool: - A chance to see the Pats running a still undefeated streak into the Fish is worth some chances - going to a good cause is BO-NUSSSS :laugha:

tattoobob
11-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Ray your a good man for being involved in such a great charity.

guys/gals get your tickets this charity needs your help

Slipknot
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
What a great thing to do Ray
thanks for letting us all know about it

maddog2020
11-22-2007, 11:44 AM
I didn't donate the Pat's game tickets - another board of director member, Paul S., from NH gave those to ACONE for the raffle. I'm just trying to help them tread water before the spring. That is when the bulk of the $ comes in from the countries largest adoption conference takes place. :)

I'm planning on having a fishing tackle yard sale at the ACONE office on a Sunday some time SOON - probably before Christmas. ALL of the proceeds will go to ACONE ! Any one who has ever been into my cellar knows I got some good stuff squirreled away. :D You don't want to miss it! :) I haven't decided which Sunday yet. Saturdays are out because ACONE runs programs those days unless it was in the evening. All kinds of reels (new & lightly used spin & conventional - lots of Penn SS in larger sizes, some extra spools & Penn parts), factory & custom rods (more salt than fresh), some rod blanks, some factory & custom plugs, plug bag(s) - one new and some used, superbraid line (50 & 80 lb stuff), etc. I can't list everything and I won't sell any of it before hand to be fair to those who come.
Ultimately I don't want to bring anything home - get the idea. :D If any one wants to help me move stuff - I would gladly appreciate it.

I'll put up a post by the weekend about it. :)

Thanks folks for the kind words and supporty. I am but a messenger for a greater cause. ;)

maddog2020
12-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Not many tickets have sold thus far. :( About 160 to date with 12 days left.

If you haven't done so - good idea to buy some since your odds are much higher with less tickets. ;)

JohnR
12-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Doh! - thanks for the reminder... PM coming...

maddog2020
12-05-2007, 11:52 AM
FYI - I can take Pay Pal and then e-mail or pm you the numbers. Same e-mail as here:
" the_maddog_2020@yahoo.com " - without the parentheses.

If you plan on coming to the blow out fishing sale then you can just pick them up then. ;)

fishbones
12-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the reminder. Can the tickets still be purchased from the ACONE link above?

maddog2020
12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
YES - the link should go directly there.

http://ww10.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?u...munityofne.org

Some one must be working on the web site because I couldn't get regular site and then checked the pdf and that wasn't working. I just called over to ask the ladies there and url was working a little earlier.

Thanks dudes :)

fishbones
12-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks, Ray. I just ordered some. I'm happy to contribute to the cause and if I win it would be a nice Christmas gift to myself.

maddog2020
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Sweet, fishbones - thanks ! :)

I hope if my daughter wins that she takes me over Mom ..... LOL. ;)

JohnR
12-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Just bought 20 tickets ;)

Keep up the good work MD

maddog2020
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Unfortunately ya didn't twin the Pat' tickets, JohnR. Some other lucky fellow from Attleboro won! Sort of weird that it turns out he was the first person to order tickets within 15 minutes of a broadcast e-mail the ACONE office had sent out! What were the odds for that happening?! LOL

We sold 622 tickets and raised $1244 ! :)

Thanks again for your support, S-B. ACONE is forever grateful !