Squid kids Dad
11-18-2007, 11:34 PM
:jump::drool:Next

fishaholic18
11-18-2007, 11:38 PM
GO PATS

Mike P
11-19-2007, 09:34 AM
I can't say much except, wow. I've never seen an O-line play like this. You give any QB (except maybe Rex Grossman) that much time and he's going to shred you. Give Brady that much time? Yikes. He could have had a sandwich and dessert back there. He could have played in a three piece suit and not even gotten it wrinkled. :eek5:

You guys have a machine here. There aren't any traps left. Last night I thought might have been a closer game with the Pats coming off a bye after the biggest win of the year. Obviously, this team plays each game as it comes. That's great coaching, and shows that the players and coaching staff have a lock-step relationship. Last two divisional games at home. Toughest road opponents behind you.16-0 I think is a given. The Steelers were exposed yesterday. The two toughest games on their sched were Dallas in Dallas and Indy in Indy. I can't see any else on the remaining schedule that won't be at least a 3 TD win. The only thing that can piss on your cornflakes is an injury to Brady, and if the O-line gives Cassel the same time to throw to those 3 prime wideouts and Watson, you still might win every game with him at QB.