View Full Version : it's outa hand--

justplugit
11-19-2007, 11:32 PM
The early Christmas music has been grump-ed to death, but driving down to the hardware store in my truck today,
i switched off the Christmas music and tried to find something different to listen to.

Every station i hit after listening to all the BS political adds for the last 3 mos.,the stations were either spouting some horrific news, making ya feel like ya had every disease they had a clinic for, every drug you should be on and how ya had to get up at 4am to get a merchandise bargain for Holiday gifts.
C'mon cut me a break.
Then watching TV tonight with the same old commercials i hear, " Is Santa setting a bad example for kids-news at 11." :hihi:

What a joke this nonsense is, we've become a nation of ninnies. :sick:

Karl F
11-19-2007, 11:45 PM
CD's, and Sirius,= no more BS= :D

Clammer
11-20-2007, 06:40 PM
SRIUS 24/7 .. I don,t even bother with CD,s anymore :uhoh:

thortum
11-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm a "little" [ha ha] hard of hearing, so the Christmas music, the bad news, and the political adds don't bother me one single bit. :rollem:

Karl F
11-20-2007, 07:56 PM
SRIUS 24/7 .. I don,t even bother with CD,s anymore :uhoh:

I'm almost there.... :uhuh:... but everyonce in a while I still gotta get a fix of just one artist, so the CD gets slammed in.

No damn falala falala fal la la for me :)

tattoobob
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Call me Scrooge I hate the Holidays Bah humbug

Squid kids Dad
11-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm a "little" [ha ha] hard of hearing, so the Christmas music, the bad news, and the political adds don't bother me one single bit. :rollem:

WHAT...

Slingah
11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
I can't deal with the news and TV or radio commercials
I watch DVD's, listen to CD's and read the newspaper ...that way I am in control of what is absorbed.
It's hard to keep a positive outlook on life with all the horrid things going on around us and then being exploited by the media..
It is too much Dave...that is why Ive tuned out...
Peace