View Full Version : Boston Bruins

Fishin' Blues
11-27-2007, 09:20 AM
There's an article in the newest New England Hockey Journal by Kevin Paul DuPont(writter for the Globe I think) that says Jeremy Jacobs has been dropping hints that he might be getting ready to sell the team. Yahoo!

Andrew Alberts got his head checked into the boards last night while on his knees by another from the Philly Flyers. A player from the Flyers took out Patrice Bergeron too.

I'm a fan of physical hockey, but the Flyers are an outright dirty team. They already had 2 major suspensions for dirty hits before the Bergeron hit.

chief10
11-27-2007, 08:10 PM
I think the dirty BS with the flyers is coming down from their coach. He should get hit with a suspension soon. enough is enough or just open both doors and let'em all pumble each other.

afterhours
11-27-2007, 08:30 PM
all i had to hear was charras comment about no retaliation :doh:, we still don't have bruins hockey :doh:. #1 rule- stick up for your team mates. only way to stop them is return the favor...bob kraft- you like hockey?

chief10
11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
I heard that too. I have no idea what they are talking about. I'm still miffed why nothing happened to the Montreal canadien bouilon for the cheap shot on Ward. no suspension/no one went after him... they put up with way too much.

good2hook
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
real hockey no longer exists. these guys will NOT put their neck on the line for a team-mate that won't even be on the team next year. i grew up a die hard bruins fan, they stopped being real bruins in the mid-nineties...when ya get a slug like kasper, they make him a coach:poke: and then he benches a hall of famer like neely to set an example to the rest of the team because he wasn't trying hard enough??:conf:.... what the eff? that's the last guy you'd ever want to bench. i didn't like neely at first, only because they traded away my favorite bruin barry pederson for him. pederson and nifty, what a duo. but i grew to admire his play EVEN more the pederson then you had bourque, kluzak(when healthy) joyce&janney, oates, poulin, galley, peeters, moog, lemelin, carpenter, christian, simmer, park, o'reilly, milbury,jonathan, miller, normand leveille... etc. etc. those were bruins.. not the crap we see today.

Fishin' Blues
12-10-2007, 10:08 PM
2nd place. They're not the most exciting team, but they're getting it done. Chiarelli looks like he actually might know what he's doing. The Providence Bruins are 19-4 and in first place. I was at their game Friday night.