View Full Version : This Months OTW

Rock Hopper
11-29-2007, 11:07 AM
I gotta say this is probably the best regional fishing magazine on the market. I actually sit and read through almost all of it. Great articles - always interesting stuff - never the same old, same old. Great job OTW staff!!

Loved the article on the fishing art - congrats Eben and Tony! Great read and the information about why and how they make their artwork and the overall background about the artists was fantastic!

Also congrats to Pt. Jude Joe and his incredible advancement of the Pt. Jude line of quality tins and metals. Excellent work Joe!!

Used some of their monthly recipe's too and they were awesome.

Anyway, just a great mag. but everyone on this great site already knows that :bl::hee:

Flaptail
11-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Actually, though I love the magazine and have a long affiliation with it, I thought that the December issue was wanting for articles geared to the season at hand that being early winter fishing. Tuna and funny fish are great but give me that in May.

The DJ Mueller article was hard to figure what he was trying to say.

fishbones
11-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Geez, what's wrong with my mail? I've got all the usual bills, but no OTW and Zenos book hasn't made it to my door yet. The book was shipped on 11/24. I'm beginning to think that my new mail carrier likes fishing a lot.

Steve K
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=fishbones;543681]Geez, what's wrong with my mail? I've got all the usual bills, but no OTW and Zenos book hasn't made it to my door yet. The book was shipped on 11/24. I'm beginning to think that my new mail carrier likes fishing a lot.[/QUOTE

Don't worry, I received my November issue on 11/27.

capecodder
11-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Got my Nov issue after Thanksgiving, perhaps I'll see the new one by Xmas....

ProfessorM
11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Hell I just got last months the beginning of this week.