View Full Version : Did anybody venture ou for some fishing today.

ilovetwofish
12-01-2007, 05:00 PM
I went out ths morning for a little while nothing doing for me I did see some pods of bait out there just to dam windy.If the winds die down I may try agian in the morning.Or maybe i'll wait till the weekdays to go, oh wait thats right i'm just a :jester:weekender not that there is any thing wrong with that hahahahahahaha :jester: . I just couldn't resist sorry ocm no hard feelings:cheers::behead:

scone
12-01-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah, i was out and about in soco early this a.m. not much going on.
the wind is supposed to turn from the south sun. in the afternoon hoping that as the weather deteriorates the fishin will improve.

tynan19
12-02-2007, 08:30 AM
I was out in the fresh water. Real feel of 0 degrees. Everything froze. My line to my rod, my waders, rocks froze to my boots. No fish either.

Flaptail
12-02-2007, 08:33 AM
I did some trout ponds on the lower Cape yesterday morning, had limited success with a few small Rainbow trout might go back this afternoon before the wetha sets in. Iced up guides and that n/west blow made it tough but now it's s/w 5 and warming. May even try a school bass or two.

SirWinston
12-02-2007, 10:47 AM
I tried SoCo beaches Friday pm, but nothing except for a solid wind in my face!! Plenty of birds moving around, but nothing on the water.

scone
12-02-2007, 08:20 PM
was at it again this afternoon. yesterday's wind was long gone-
i was hoping the approaching storm would stir things up a bit but i have never seen the water so calm. it was so flat it looked like ice, not a wave or white water to be found (or fish) did find a pretty new wood swimmer and a jig,the water was crystal clear.
oh well, tomorrow's another day.