View Full Version : 08 fishinglog calendar

Mr. Sandman
12-05-2007, 12:45 PM
In response to numerous question concerning the 2008 fishing log calendar....Yes there will be an 08 FLCalenedar. I was hoping to have it done by now but like most things I am still tweaking it. I didn't like the first rev and I am re working in. I hope to have it done within a week then off to the printers. It takes a 2 or 3 weeks to get it from them as they seem to screw up the colors and we have to go back and forth a few times with proofs before I am satisfied and then ship them to me. I should have them shortly after the new year if all goes as planned ....well before fishing season but probably not before Christmas as originally promised. I need to start on these earlier!...next year.

Anyway I do hope to deliver a healthy stack for the TFCTF event again this year. Anyone who ordered one will get an email from me when it is in-stock. I plant to double the amount printed this year so I should have plenty.

I spent some time exploring having them printed in China to reduce the cost but there is more to it then meets the eye, they will be printed in the US and be similar to last year just the theme is different. (CH and the eliz) and yes there will be a Disk with photos...lots more than last year but I have not gotten to that just yet.

Anyway, thank you all for asking about it, it will stimulate me to get it done. (I hurt my frikkin back recently and it is all I can to do hobble down to my office to work...but I will finish this.)

Lastly I am torn on where to focus on for 2009...I am open to suggestions? I am leaning to BI at the moment...

again thanks.

RIJIMMY
12-05-2007, 12:59 PM
reccomendation for 2009 - How about RI coast, including BI?

BassDawg
12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Put me down for one. No need to ship, I'll pick mine up at the TFCTFN.

Thanks, Sandman. How much are they?

tynan19
12-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Looking forward to it.