View Full Version : STILL HERE AT BERRINGTON

surf fishing IN R.I.
09-21-2002, 10:28 AM
WELL THE BLUES ARE STILL AROUND AT BARRINGTON BEACH WENT TODAY AT 7AM FISHED TILL 9AM AND THE SCHOOL JUST KEEPES GETTING BIGGER & [SIZE=3]BIGGER THERE IS SO MUCH BAIT THERE IT WASHING UP ON THE SHORE AND THE BLUES JUST WANT LIVE BAIT WE THREW POPPERS - DIVERS - KASTMASTER EVERYTHINK AT THEM IF YOU GOT A HIT YOU WERE LUCKEY EVEN GUYES IN THE BOATS WERE THERE THERE WAS ONE BOAT THERE IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS RAINING AROUND HIM HE WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS DROP A HOOK IN THE WATER AND PULL IT UP HE WOULD HAVE A FISH ON IT.

GOING BACK LATER LET YOU KNOW HOW ITS GOING CU

MarkL
09-21-2002, 11:36 AM
Those fish are on both sides of the Bay. I agree, it seems like the schools of both blues and bait are getting bigger.

$ilentpro
09-28-2002, 03:50 PM
Any 30" + blues or stripers???? I haven't fished there in almost 10 years.

Skip N
09-28-2002, 06:45 PM
Friday from about 9am-2pm the blues were going nuts down at barrington beach. The entire beach from Nayatt point to in front of the parking lot was loaded with fish up to 15lbs! I has watching thousands of fish swim along the shoreline all day! The Most fish I have seen down there in the 3 years I have been going down there. Biggest one I caught and weighed was 11lbs. But I saw some that had to be close to 15lbs! How long do you guys think the Blues will stay in the upper bay this year? Or do you think they'll be gone pretty soon?