View Full Version : Have Fun At The Game Slip

vineyardblues
12-16-2007, 08:36 AM
You may be going to the best one this year :kewl:
Bring your waders, It's nasty out side ;)
Good Luck Patriots!
VB

chief10
12-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Bring a PFD too!! little soupy out there

spence
12-16-2007, 09:21 AM
This weather is certainly in the Jets favor.

-spence

ThomCat
12-16-2007, 10:36 AM

-spence
:rotflmao:
That's like saying Custer would have had a better chance at the Little Big Horn if it was RAINING!!!:smash:....You still 'um dead, paleface:rocketem:

BigFish
12-16-2007, 10:40 AM

-spence

Why Spence....are the Jets playing in kayaks??:bgi:

chief10
12-16-2007, 10:45 AM
tough camera weather...too
a low scoring game usually in inclement weather which really sux because I would like nothing better than to see the jets take a major pounding. we'll see.

Slipknot
12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks Peter, did you go too? I was already in the parking lot when you posted this thread :)
Couldn't find my rainpants so I wore jeans
my gloves got soaked taking down the tarp and cover thing before the game, The steaktip and hot sausage breakfast was good. I got home an hour ago and ate supper, Dan had the driveway cleared , good thing because my back kills from standing all game.
Yes it was a good game:bgi:

we won, that is always good.
I didn't like the idiot fans that tossed snow on the field but it seems we always get idiots at the jets games, last year at the jets game, I saw a bottle tossed out on the field :(

Chad played better than Tom it seemed, but we won.

Seymore finally had a huge game, and Wilson did great too. Defense won the game and Maroney should be happy as he looked going out on the field with the coach after the game, I was happy for him also.

The weather sucked, cold and wet
the parking egress there is the worst, I guess they don't put out the cones to steal an extra lane in the rain for safety sake or something.

long day and I'm beat, glad they won :uhuh:

BigFish
12-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Slip...should have worn yer waders!:kewl:

Can't believe people pay money to sit out in that cold slop to watch a football game!? I would rather be warm by the fire in front of my TV and close to the fridge!:rotflmao: