View Full Version : They just dont make movies like they used to... (not kid freindly)

BrianS
12-17-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1320139451

I personally can't wait to see this. AMAZING

Backbeach Jake
12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm not cleaning THAT up!!:yak5:

RIJIMMY
12-17-2007, 01:19 PM
wowwwwwwwww
that raises the bar for tarantino a few nothces

chris L
12-17-2007, 01:37 PM
why is it American society has no problem with shootemup killem movies but God forbid if there is sex or nudity ? We have a screwed up sence of morality . no wonder we have so many criminals that dont rehab well .

so how about those tennis balls

Goose
12-17-2007, 01:38 PM
looks like the godzilla's version of kill Bill

RIJIMMY
12-17-2007, 01:41 PM
why is it American society has no problem with shootemup killem movies but God forbid if there is sex or nudity ? We have a screwed up sence of morality . no wonder we have so many criminals that dont rehab well .

my Dad used to talk about that all the time, show a naked body on tv everyone freaks, out, show someone shot, its on tv at 8pm. Defitntley something wrong with that

BrianS
12-17-2007, 02:00 PM

that is definitely not an american movie
and definitely not going to be in any theatre around here

that being said.. i have no problem with sex/nudity on TV.. in fact.. add it to a bunch of gratuituous/ridiculous gore like this movie and you have a WIN!

outside of that... this country is stupid in that way.

The Dad Fisherman
12-17-2007, 02:58 PM
that being said.. i have no problem with sex/nudity on TV.. in fact.. add it to a bunch of gratuituous/ridiculous gore like this movie and you have a WIN!

Rent Bloods#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g Freaks....it has Gratuituous Violence and Gore, Women running around naked almost the entire movie.........and a sadistic Midget, what more can be said

THE Most Twisted Movie I have ever seen

BrianS
12-17-2007, 04:27 PM
already a fan... i "lost" them when i moved *cough cough wife* but i got the entire troma library on dvd 5-6 years back for like $20..

made eating hotdogs "difficult" for awhile...

i havent seen that one in awhile though.. ill have to hunt it back down