View Full Version : Plugs to trade

plankton
12-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I've been trying to acquire a Beachmaster Cowboy, and without spending way too much on ebay for a plug I'm actually going to use, and possibly lose, I'm coming up empty. I've got some extra darters that I don't use that I would like to offer in trade for a cowboy. The darters are 3 oz. Tattoos, one dark blue over white and one light blue over white. I have never fished them and they are in great shape other than a little oxidation on the swivels from storage and a very shallow chip out of the dark blue one that I've shown in the photo, it is only on the side and does not affect the plug's slope. These are great plugs, I've got yellow and blurple ones that I love, and I just got a new squid style one, so I'll probably never end up using these two. I'm not looking for a new Beachmaster, as long as it's in decent shape, and I'm not really concerned with color, yellow, black, or any dark over light combination is fine. There's a few spots where I'd love to have a nice big cowboy to fish next season. Anyone want to make a trade?