View Full Version : Gulp Sandworms

Metzger25
12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Has anyone tried the Gulp Sandworms with a Tube N Worm rig? I was just wondering if they do as well since they are a little cheaper and supposed to last longer than the natural bait.

mikecc
12-21-2007, 08:17 PM
We sell a lot of them. Guys buy them and do not have to worry when they can get out. This year they have a bigger size and more colors.

ThomCat
12-22-2007, 07:02 AM
:pop:We sell tons of them at the shop. In fact a guy came in Thurs. and spent $100 on them. Said that's all they use. The bigger ones ain't cheap. I've caught on them but I'm not a hard core T&W user. :cheers:

piemma
12-22-2007, 12:06 PM
I used them last year for the fisrt time. They were too small IMHO. I will try the big ones this year.

ProfessorM
12-22-2007, 12:34 PM
I always have them as a backup in case I run out of the real thing, but I prefer the real macoy. Last year I saw one day that the fish would not touch the fake, a few boats were fishing them, but were all over the real thing. They were also all over bunker spoons too, a big hunk of shinny metal with gigantic hooks, so who knows.

mikecc
12-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I always have them as a backup in case I run out of the real thing, but I prefer the real macoy. Last year I saw one day that the fish would not touch the fake, a few boats were fishing them, but were all over the real thing. They were also all over bunker spoons too, a big hunk of shinny metal with gigantic hooks, so who knows.

Especially if you can get the BIG SEAWORMS right PM :cheers:

ProfessorM
12-22-2007, 05:05 PM
You got that right bud. Got to be at the right place at the right time:uhuh::cheers: