View Full Version : fishpoopo

Notaro
01-03-2008, 12:26 PM
clear ur PMs please

Rappin Mikey
01-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Notaro!!! What's up man? We miss you around these parts. Give us quick update on how things have been. Your stories always make me smile.

JohnR
01-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Joey :btu:

BigFish
01-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Joe where ya been?:(

Notaro
01-03-2008, 12:53 PM
i have been busy with school. im still training MMA and muay thai. i got a couple of concussions or more and had to take time off or i will be tor retarded to function. i havent got any girlfriend and feel like a loser unfortunately. :( well, the girls at my school were dumb. they re younger kids who look older and aren't really mature as they seem to be. they are driving me crazy because everyone is arrogant and #^&#^&#^&#^&wad without any given right.

i got pressured to get drunk once and destructed some property on campus. i went to the student judicial conduct for that and boy, their system is fawked up because its pretty unorganized. i was issued a $210 fine and a mandatory psychological counseling for my so-called strong emotional needs. they found a fridge that i kickboxed two eyars ago at my best friend's apartment. also, we broke his roommate's doro because we didnt like him. he was a wicked and evil gimp who lies and takes advantage of us. plus this punk is deaf and dumb because he thought that squeezing a lemon on a girl to test if she has STD or not actually works, but he doesnt know that it's a bloody myth! jesus, he dislikes me because he is intimidated by me. he messed with me and he didnt like what he was asking for. :uhoh:

i withdrew a course last quarter because of the numerous projects from three art courses and i was overwhelmed. plus, my professor complained to me about why i kept disappearing from the class because i had some stress bowel problem and went to the bathroom and miss out the lectures. i was like a crapping ninja.

btw, i saw that mexican girl that i went out with. she grew some hair on her nose and she farted at me last quarter out of revenge. she still gives me that same look, the unpleasant, disgruntled one.

BigBo
01-03-2008, 01:18 PM
There's our old Notaro. I miss your posts like these. :rotf2::wavey:

RickBomba
01-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Joe,
You just made my day with that one!!!
Farted on you for revenge!
A wicked and evil gimp!!!
Awesome,
Rick

fishpoopoo
01-03-2008, 01:32 PM
hey joseph, u killing me, man. :spin:

Skitterpop
01-03-2008, 01:41 PM
:rotf2:

Keep up the good work Joe and stay out of trouble.

You are one funny bahstarge.

Skitter

Bronko
01-03-2008, 02:01 PM
"plus this punk is deaf and dumb because he thought that squeezing a lemon on a girl to test if she has STD or not actually works"

And to think I always used a lime.

Rappin Mikey
01-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Crapping ninja. Too funny.

chris L
01-03-2008, 02:04 PM
I dont mind the farting at me but for revenge ? hit me , kick me in the balls but she farts at me Im going to fall in love .

the hair on the nose bothers me too . does she shave ? maybe she should .

"she still gives me that same look, the unpleasant, disgruntled one." she is in love with you . The look and farting , she loves you

hey Joe glad to see your doing well in school . keep it up

The Iceman 6
01-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Best post I've read in a while...

fishpoopoo
01-03-2008, 02:34 PM
when someone farted on me in college, we accepted it as a sign of brotherly affection. i often returned the gesture by puking on them (warm beer + bile). one guy (who already graduated and was around for homecumming) returned the favor by spanking on my pillow. he was a lawyer. figures.

anyways ... joey, when we going fishing? you need to escape that zoo. :hihi:

Gunpowder
01-03-2008, 02:53 PM
i dont even kno u and u seem like my type of guy

RIJIMMY
01-03-2008, 03:00 PM
that was fantastic, thanks, glad to see you're still posting!

UserRemoved1
01-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Joey Hows your flesh eating bacterias? :hihi:

MarshCappa
01-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Classic! Brought back some of my good/bad college memories. I remember an art class that I flunked and showing up for the final day of class with my projects and the teacher saying "Who are you? Are you in this class?" Oh yea i remember dumping a girl because she farted more than me which I didn't think was physically possible. Just not enough room in a relationship with 2 farters!

Slingah
01-03-2008, 04:01 PM
your the best Notaro...:rotflmao:
don't be a stranger....

zacs
01-03-2008, 04:04 PM
I hope you will come to RI this summer to do some fishing with me Joe!

No ninja sh|tting on my boat, though http://img86.exs.cx/img86/1883/ninja04.gif

Notaro
01-03-2008, 04:09 PM
when someone farted on me in college, we accepted it as a sign of brotherly affection. i often returned the gesture by puking on them (warm beer + bile). one guy (who already graduated and was around for homecumming) returned the favor by spanking on my pillow. he was a lawyer. figures.

anyways ... joey, when we going fishing? you need to escape that zoo. :hihi:

and guess what? i havent bought new gears and %$%$%$%$s because i almsot had four car accidents in one night last month before i left home for xmas because of the weather. two out of four i got an accidents in one night. i crashed on the entrance of RIT. one of my tires got flat and a rim got busted. then i had to replace all of the tires and the rim. oy, it costs me abt over 700 bucks.

how about in march? i have a sprign break durign the first week. u up to it. ben, i dont know when the hell i am goign to leave that zoo. its a zoo, u re right. even capesam's son agrees with me. he is one of the intelligent guys i can have a normal conversation with. other people, ugh no.

damn, ben. that's fawking funny.

Notaro
01-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Joey Hows your flesh eating bacterias? :hihi:

no more FEB. lol. i had a ringworm from the dorm. now im living in an apt alone so i can take care of myself. but ti gets lonely though because my apt is like a chinatown hitman's home. i dotn have any couch. just a chair and a tv on the top of my mini-fridge.

fishpoopoo
01-03-2008, 04:25 PM
hey joey, pm'd ya back with an idea.

you must be a little tired of skunking with me from shore :laugha: so i have another idea. :huh:

-pp

onsetangler
01-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Great post, thanks for that I had a crappy day!

Notaro
01-03-2008, 09:16 PM
hey joey, pm'd ya back with an idea.

you must be a little tired of skunking with me from shore :laugha: so i have another idea. :huh:

-pp

I got skunked on my own all the time. :smash:

Nebe
01-03-2008, 10:07 PM
RIT!? Good god man. I spent 4 years there...School for American Crafts Glass Dept.. that place will make you go crazy.

Notaro
01-03-2008, 10:45 PM
RIT!? Good god man. I spent 4 years there...School for American Crafts Glass Dept.. that place will make you go crazy.

I went to two different schools, nebe. altogether, i have six years of college experiences and i'm already going nuts. being in RIT just makes it worse, ie the wicked evil gimp and the drama and such as.

scoobe
01-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Hey bud glad to see that you are alive and well. Happy 2008 to ya.

Notaro
01-03-2008, 11:47 PM
I dont mind the farting at me but for revenge ? hit me , kick me in the balls but she farts at me Im going to fall in love .

the hair on the nose bothers me too . does she shave ? maybe she should .

"she still gives me that same look, the unpleasant, disgruntled one." she is in love with you . The look and farting , she loves you

hey Joe glad to see your doing well in school . keep it up
eeeww, i woudl rather to go to hell than to be with her. forget that, dude. there are some hot girls who are well-groomed at my school. now im goign to throw up.

Notaro
01-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey bud glad to see that you are alive and well. Happy 2008 to ya.

happy 2008 to u, scoobe

Nebe
01-04-2008, 06:57 PM
NTID? I'll share you a secret. If you drive to the lake, there is a place called Chimney Bluffs. Its a beautiful place and If you use your imagination, you'd think you were on Block Island or Mratha's vineyard. I think it was a 50 minute drive from RIT..
Leave campus as much as possible... you'll go nuts if you dont. Have you had a garbage plate from Nick Tahoe's yet?? :hihi:

http://www.nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?parkID=168

Notaro
01-04-2008, 09:58 PM
NTID? I'll share you a secret. If you drive to the lake, there is a place called Chimney Bluffs. Its a beautiful place and If you use your imagination, you'd think you were on Block Island or Mratha's vineyard. I think it was a 50 minute drive from RIT..
Leave campus as much as possible... you'll go nuts if you dont. Have you had a garbage plate from Nick Tahoe's yet?? :hihi:

http://www.nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?parkID=168

Nope, I don't go to NTID. Good god. :biglaugh:

Hmmm, that bluff is massively HUGE. Alright, I will try to drive down there when I can.

piemma
01-05-2008, 08:31 AM
You life makes mine seem like I am in heaven. Great post!!! I love the revenge fart!!

Notaro
01-05-2008, 11:49 PM
lol, no problem, piemma.:biglaugh:

Gloucester2
01-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Joe - welcome back

This is an early contender for Post of the Year :cheers:

Notaro
01-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Joe - welcome back

This is an early contender for Post of the Year :cheers:

Thanks, man. When are we going on a codfishing? :hee: