View Full Version : Strawberries Music stores?????

nightfighter
01-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Changing over to new wallet, I find an old gift card from Strawberries Music. The local store closed a while ago. Google shows just three stores???New London, Milford and Portland.... Not even one in Boston.Anyone got the skinny? Gonna cost me more in gas than is probably on the giftcard.

fishbones
01-03-2008, 09:44 PM
I think Strawberries is owned by Transworld Entertainment, which also owns FYE stores. Check with an FYE store to see if they will accept it. I had some old Strawberries gift coins a couple of years ago, and since it said Transworld Entertainment Corp on them, FYE accepted them as payment. I'm not sure if it will work with a gift card, but it's worth a shot.

bloocrab
01-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Ross,

Like fishbones said, TWE bought out Strawberrys/Coconuts and currently owns FYE.

It's definately worth trying. There wasn't any problems with accepting Strawberry coupons/cards/coins when the buy-out first took place.

Give it a shot....but don't be a softy, DEMAND IT...and they should honor it.

nightfighter
01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Ross,
don't be a softy, DEMAND IT...and they should honor it.

you mean, act like #^&#^&#^&#^&:shocked:

Thanks guys. Off to FYE, it's in the same place as Strawberries was.

spinncognito
01-04-2008, 02:47 PM
They may have an online store where you can use it and have the purchase shipped?

Raven
11-08-2014, 08:41 AM
they don't even sell strawberries even though the fields go on forever.

FishermanTim
11-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Put it in a glass case and you can tell your grandkids that there once used top be a "real" store where you could go and buy "real" records and CDs with "real" music on them!

Best part will be when they ask you what a "record" was!!!!

Raven
11-10-2014, 01:37 PM
telle'm just like a frisby without the curled over edge

then they'll say "what's a frisby?