View Full Version : Question !

saltydog
01-05-2008, 03:56 PM
As you know Im a HAND CARVER type:rollem: I have PROBLEMS when it comes to building POPPERS DONT have the TOOLS to get the BODY an HEAD correct. is there anyone who can JUST SPIN me some. WILL GLADLY:lm::lm::lm: pay you for your time,wood. I will do the REST. SAND, SEAL, WEIGHT,PAINT.
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN
P.S. will also pay for SHIPPING or pick up at PLUGFEST:cheers:

Diggin Jiggin
01-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Why don't you try and get some kits from Mike at cape cod tackle. I'm pretty sure he had a 'polaris' style kit the last time I was in the shop. If you go that route, you'd also get all hardware you need to build and weight the plug correctly... Hope that's ok to post. He's a sponsor here...

The Dad Fisherman
01-05-2008, 06:50 PM
What kind of poppers you lookin for and how many?

Aqua-man
01-05-2008, 07:43 PM
If it's not too far, you'r more than welcome to use my lathe etc....
I'e got plenty of wood on hand also.

Tom

saltydog
01-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Diggin, I know Mike has them, BUT there THREW WIRED READY.Im a SCREW-EYE type of guy.also that would mean Id have to FILL MORE HOLES. if there just TURNED I can do the REST. would be NICE to see some on the market:wiggle: MMMMMMMMM could be a MONEYMAKER for SOMEONE.:kewl:

Aqua-man, thank you, BUT :mad:YES you are to FAR -AWAY

The Dad Fisherman. an out of the NIGHT comes a SHINNING STAR,

BOTTLE POPPERS 6 would be NICE.
Im still new at this! what are the ones w/ the curved face, I have a 3/4 sanding drum attachment for a drill. I can CUP the face with. would that mean a longer front section. also remember Numbskull saying to curve the sides for it to swimm, I believe. sorry STILL learning.
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN

The Dad Fisherman
01-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Are these what you are talking about? if so I can make you up a 1/2 dozen....no problem. They're Polaris Poppers.

saltydog
01-06-2008, 11:59 AM
The Dad Fisherman, YES SIR:jump: