View Full Version : Grady White salvage operation off Napatree.

joe the plumber
01-06-2008, 10:45 AM
My Sunday morning walk to Napatree,nothing out of the ordinary untill I came upon the Grady White getting yanked off the beach by 3 guy's in a 25' center console lobster boat.They had it hung up pretty good on the rocks but finally were able to jerk it out.I would not have wanted to be in that boat if the nylon rope snapped!
Well, they cleared the rocks,got it out to open water about 200 yards and the Grady went belly up.I have no idea what they did next,I started my walk back.So it may end up back on the beach.The other boat is going nowhere without dynamite.

numbskull
01-06-2008, 12:51 PM
What is the most plugs you've found on that walk? Best plug?

joe the plumber
01-06-2008, 03:23 PM
What is the most plugs you've found on that walk? Best plug?

I must admit.I really don't look.I do check surf conditions and make mental notes for the upcoming season,but this is a fast walk/jog for fitness and therapy.Its a great way to start a day!:btu:

tattoobob
01-06-2008, 04:37 PM
I wish I lived down there :wavey:

joe the plumber
01-06-2008, 07:35 PM

I wish I did also.I am fortunate to live close by.

Nebe
01-06-2008, 08:19 PM

it wish i lived up there.. :gf:
the mung is always browner on the other side

GattaFish
01-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Joe ,,,, You have no idea what I would do for a walk down there right now,,,, Although there is LOTS OF SAND where I am there is nothing like home,,,,,,

Should be back by the end of Jan....

joe the plumber
01-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Joe ,,,, You have no idea what I would do for a walk down there right now,,,, Although there is LOTS OF SAND where I am there is nothing like home,,,,,,

Should be back by the end of Jan....

Good,lets go cod fishin.