View Full Version : Big Baby

ProfessorM
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Celtics game last nite was better than the football game IMO. I watched both and enjoyed the Celts better. Glen Davis was awesome. I got to sit right next to him and all the Celt rookies in July when I flew out to Vegas as they were going out for some rookie tournament that week. He is a huge kid. Barely fit in the seat. Kind of reminds me of the round mound of rebound without the mouth.

Slipknot
01-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Yep I was gonna post something about the game. I watched it and I'm glad I did, I stopped clicking in the 4th quarter and watched it all, that was a great win by the Celtics, it shows how much they mean business.
Big Baby Glen Davis was great last night, just what they needed when they needed it :btu:
Garnett is Amazing and wicked intense.
I see another Championship in Boston's future :happy:

I'm glad we didn't get the #1 pick also, maybe the luck fell that way so Danny could make the deal he did. It's all coming together now and long overdue.

fishsmith
01-06-2008, 05:58 PM
..All I can say is......Thank God we didn't get the number one pick...

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/01/06/1199639722_8354.jpg

I couldn't agree more :kewl:

Go Celtics!!!

Bill L
01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Big Baby is an animal! How about that rebound where he came flying out from between three Pistons from under the basket with the ball :humpty:

He had some great games earlier too, but hadnt seen much playing time lately, I was wondering what was up (hurt, doghouse, etc.)

Garnet...... :thanks: