View Full Version : Throw your kids off a bridge

UserRemoved1
01-09-2008, 10:38 AM
WTF!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080109/ap_on_re_us/children_bridge_deaths;_ylt=AuHvvBa8Cgu9izp1DX.Kam xH2ocA

2boxers
01-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Throw him off it

EarnedStripes44
01-09-2008, 11:12 AM
WTF is right!!!!

InTheHole
01-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I hope they have the death penalty in LA. or better yet put him in with the general population in prison, child molesters and murders don't last long there!!

Mike P
01-09-2008, 01:48 PM
I hope they have the death penalty in LA. or better yet put him in with the general population in prison, child molesters and murders don't last long there!!

When you're charged with 4 counts of capital murder, it usually means you're in a place that has a death penalty ;)

Van
01-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Dirt Bag :hang::hang: :rocketem:

I hope he gets the chair but do it MY WAY...

Starting the voltage at oh... maybe 5V, and increasing it gradually over the next several weeks, but keep him fed and watered so he does not die from starvation or dehydration; that way while going in and out of conciousness he feels excrutiating pain and (OVER AND OVER AND OVER....AND......

Wow,, how do I really fell you may ask ?

gone fishin
01-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Throw him off the same bridge - 80 ft high - use a 70 ft rope! sick bastard. :realmad:

Dad 818
01-09-2008, 10:46 PM
A quick death is way too good for this P.O.S. :hang:

teaser
01-11-2008, 12:42 PM
I'd say take him shark fishing off the California coast, put a hook through his mouth and out his chin and drag him slowly behind the boat in a chum line.:rocketem:

spence
01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Wow, that's one of the most horrific and disturbing things I've read in a while :bsod:

While I'm still against the death penalty, considering that the man did confess, I'd certainly willing to reconsider my position for this particular case. But only as long as they use lethal injection, the contraversial drugs that are supposed to cause extreme pain and it should be administered by an inexperience intern who will botch the job and have to repeat the procedure three or four times to get it right.

-spence

FishermanTim
01-11-2008, 01:21 PM
How about having anyone that commits this kind of atrocity and is found guilty beyond a shadow of doubt submit to running this gambit:

Put them in a wetsuit, drop them offshore around places like the Great Barrier Reef or the Farrilon (?) Islands and tell them if they can make it to shore, they will not be put to death, but will get life without parole.

Give them about a half mile to a mile distance and let them just try an make it to shore before a Great White decides to "investigate" them.
If the shock of being approached by a "Jaws" sized shark in its own environment doesn't stop their heart, the "love bites" will.

This guy is a prime candidate for "culling the herd".

zacs
01-11-2008, 01:26 PM
How about having anyone that commits this kind of atrocity and is found guilty beyond a shadow of doubt submit to running this gambit:

Put them in a wetsuit, drop them offshore around places like the Great Barrier Reef or the Farrilon (?) Islands and tell them if they can make it to shore, they will not be put to death, but will get life without parole.

Give them about a half mile to a mile distance and let them just try an make it to shore before a Great White decides to "investigate" them.
If the shock of being approached by a "Jaws" sized shark in its own environment doesn't stop their heart, the "love bites" will.

I like it. And I will add that if some miracle happens and he makes it... ...as he is climbing out of the water, he gets shot with a stun gun, handcuffed, and then repeatedly anally raped with a cow prod, until he is good and bloody, and then taken back offshore for another run at the gauntlet, with handcuffs still on.