View Full Version : Peyton Manning is a dope

keeperreaper
01-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Has anyone seen that dumb ass in the new OREO commercial with his brother Ecoli? WTF?

BigFish
01-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Has to be the dumbest commercial I have ever seen! Never mind Peyton....how about the jack-asses that wrote it!!!:smash::smash::smash:

Slipknot
01-16-2008, 10:44 PM
It is the stupidest commercial ever

Brady made a comment about it when asked, he said I hope he got paid aLOT of money for that one.

I guess nothing is beneath him in his race to do the most commercials ever.

Katie
01-16-2008, 11:00 PM
I've never been a fan of payton. never will be. but. this was just like wow, thats a whooooole new level! :smash:

Raider Ronnie
01-17-2008, 03:18 AM
Ya, Like you guys wouldn't do it for the $$$ they pay him !!!

Raven
01-17-2008, 05:15 AM
be nice

after all

he's the most famous choker of all time :rolleyes:

Hooper
01-17-2008, 08:19 AM
My respect for Brady is due in part to the fact that, aside from some magazine shoots, he rarely endorses anything. WTF, staring at your brother and licking? Just weird, very very weird...

striperman36
01-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Don't forget we will be seeing Brady Vitamian Water commercials in the upcoming super bowl. The one's the chosen one was given 3 million clams to do. And he doesn't even where his uniform!!!

fishbones
01-17-2008, 09:42 AM
In fairness to Manning, he donates his commercial money to charities. That's why he does so many. I like the peptalk ones, but the one in the hotel hallway is awful and the Oreo one is unwatchable. It was so bad that I was embarrassed for anyone associated for it. Unfortunately for him, he'll have even more time this offseason to make commercials. I'm just waiting for him to start doing ads for Motrin and Tampax. They're about the only things he doesn't endorse now.

numbskull
01-17-2008, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=fishbones;556018]In fairness to Manning, he donates his commercial money to charities. That's why he does so many. QUOTE]

The cream rises to the top.

Raven
01-17-2008, 09:50 AM
go fishing with charlie moore

two dopes are better than one :jump:

and birds of a feather should flock together

Swimmer
01-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I heard someone say that they should have had Brady and Moss do the commercial, but it would probably have been reasoned as being racist.

striperman36
01-17-2008, 12:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/w7X63qpnxfQ&rel=1

1bullet007
01-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Kudos to Manning if he does donate the green to charity, but he should have something to say about how stupid he's gonna look in it! How about "i'm not gonna do it if you make me look stipid"!
That's a commercial for peewee Herman and Charlie Moore! :hihi:

Mike P
01-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Kudos to Manning if he does donate the green to charity, but he should have something to say about how stupid he's gonna look in it! How about "i'm not gonna do it if you make me look stipid"!
That's a commercial for peewee Herman and Charlie Moore! :hihi:

I don't know, to me it looks like he doesn't take himself too seriously and has the ability to laugh at himself.

Dumb s***s play better than pompous blowhards.

Looks like the Colts also don't mind what he does, since they let him wear his uniform. In the stupid watch commercial Eli does, he's wearing a uniform in Ole Miss colors. That Eli commercial--"Unstoppable"--was a standing joke up until a couple of weeks ago :bl:

Swimmer
01-18-2008, 11:52 AM
I go along with MikeP.............Peyton is pretty GD funny, especially the commercial that starts off with, ya know if you aren't 23 and blah, blah blah you wont ever have rock hard abs again. Can't stand his brother since he refused to play for the team that drafted him.

The Dad Fisherman
01-18-2008, 12:11 PM
I go along with MikeP.............Peyton is pretty GD funny, especially the commercial that starts off with, ya know if you aren't 23 and blah, blah blah you wont ever have rock hard abs again. Can't stand his brother since he refsued to play for the team that drafted him.

I gotta admit that one is pretty friggin funny.

If I were You, I'd just buy some bigger shirts

Hooper
01-18-2008, 03:29 PM
If that is in fact true, that Peyton donates most or all of his commercial monies to charity, then I will never utter a foul work about him again, that is truly a selfless person.