View Full Version : When the annual winter spot burning thread and the Pats vs Colts thread show up its

Duke41
01-18-2008, 05:07 AM
the dead of winter!!. I will be in warwick cove this summer watching eel man and clammer..just watching and waiting . I
am going to Florida in a few weeks..its the only way to stay sane. Just throw a few rods in the truck and head South. I advise that you all do the same thing. I will be at the Melbourne Inlet Feb20th. Free beer for all board members. :laughs:

chris L
01-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Im going to start following around someone who recently started fishing . reason is beginners luck . its like the young kid , girlfriend that always out fish who is supposed to be the best .

Mike P
01-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Not for a few weeks? You still have time for the other topic guaranteed to fuel a 5 page flame war----Van Staals. :rotf3:

fishaholic18
01-18-2008, 06:10 PM
the dead of winter!!. I will be in warwick cove this summer watching eel man and clammer..just watching and waiting . I
am going to Florida in a few weeks..its the only way to stay sane. Just throw a few rods in the truck and head South. I advise that you all do the same thing. I will be at the Melbourne Inlet Feb20th. Free beer for all board members. :laughs:

I may meet u there.

piemma
01-20-2008, 12:17 PM

Ah HA!!! i'm in the same marina as the Clammer and you don't know who I am.:hidin:

Duke41
01-20-2008, 12:27 PM
I don't hmmmmmmmm you don't know me..

piemma
01-20-2008, 06:30 PM
I don't hmmmmmmmm you don't know me..

No I don't Duke. I'll ask Billy. He'll fill me in.